GIDS - Global Industrial Defence Solutions

Finally, this was much required and took its time, with the way modern warfare is working these are vital

All though this is unlikely, testing these out in Gaza with the resistance would be great

Good to see they are continually developing MANPAD systems - i thought the Anza series was a dead end for development...
If u had kept up with the series u would have known that last year Anza Mk3 was showcased which was "Lathesht" development but this year seem to have gone even further ahead.

If u had kept up with the series u would have known that last year Anza Mk3 was showcased which was "Lathesht" development but this year seem to have gone even further ahead.
By the way Sir does POF and HIT also fall under GIDS or not? I mean the industries which combinely form GIDS are HIT and POF also part of them.

By the way Sir does POF and HIT also fall under GIDS or not? I mean the industries which combinely form GIDS are HIT and POF also part of them.
HIT and POF aren't under GIDS. They can opt into it if they want as GIDS is primarily focused on sales and marketing, not R&D or production.

HIT, POF, KSEW, NRTC etc are under MODP. GIDS is the commercial arm for SPD orgs.
Precisely. AWC, KRL, LEOS, Al-Qaswa, PMTF and several half a dozen others fall under GIDS.

Which munition is showcased on the shahpur III here? And wasn’t it supposed to already be at the end of development stages? No test flight yet or anything

B50CC13B-028A-40CA-8B30-BF464113CF6B.jpeg

368CA21B-7207-426B-9395-A217CFEDD6FC.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back