Grounded flight school student being held on no bond after vandalizing planes

Look at this propaganda vid.......but this CIA videos rhetoric aside, Iranis don't got these racial dramay. Look at these three Irani women migrants, that's what most Irani's are like in da US, totally western and they just gel easily in western society. In ko koi maslay nahi hotay nor do they get killed willy nilly in racist attacks, cuz they integrate and don't stand out like a sore thumb!

Indians don't got this luxury yo! The poor Indians try so hard, but it fails every time.
I don’t waste my time on them both groups if you ask me. I hate both equally. Everyone but Pakistanis are arrogance and think they have an amazing culture while running away to the West. Pakistanis are too busy self loathing though

I don’t waste my time on them both groups if you ask me. I hate both equally. Everyone but Pakistanis are arrogance and think they have an amazing culture while running away to the West. Pakistanis are too busy self loathing though
If we could, we would live in our country happily, but we can't!

Here I am trying to convey a point that Indians got it very tough out west. This is about Indians here. A lot of them think that rolling around western feet will be their salvation.

However, you and I know its the furthest from da truth.

Racial attacks/ violence against Indians in the US is at an all time high. Many get killed every week in the US and Canada.

This guy damaged de planes cuz hes wuz made fun of by his colleagues no? They labelled him bad and laughed at him, so he damaged de planes no?

Come on now.......

Sorry if someone calls me a bad student I do not go postal. It is me

Another Indian makes India proud 🤣🤣.
Luckily he wasn't a Muslim or this would have been classed as terrorism not vandalism

Year 30 or something of contunuous winning. (I think we missed once in the interim)

Sorry if someone calls me a bad student I do not go postal. It is me
Indians are looked on at as black people in da west yo. Its just da reality bro. There ain't no getting around dis bhruv. It's just the reality and nobody can change it. Gypsy been goin out west for a millennia man, but they can't integrate no? Come on now......@vsdoc @Sharma Ji where are these two deniers of reality:

Indians are looked on at as black people in da west yo. Its just da reality bro. There ain't no getting around dis bhruv. It's just the reality and nobody can change it. Gypsy been goin out west for a millennia man, but they can't integrate no? Come on now......@vsdoc @Sharma Ji where are these two deniers of reality:

If you can keep spinning all you want no one cares. In USA we can integrate limited & number of select people from anywhere on the planet We have a proven track record.

Not every person in India is a good candidate for immigration to USA. That is something individuals have to sort out themselves

If you can keep spinning all you want no one cares. In USA we can integrate limited & number of select people from anywhere on the planet We have a proven track record.

Not every person in India is a good candidate for immigration to USA. That is something individuals have to sort out themselves
yeah but many here think dat Gypsy are butt buddies of hillbillay and that is just nonsense! Gypsy don't gel wid da hillbilla no? They'd throw yous in da oven in 2 seconds if they could get away wid it.

We are seein crime in da west big time too:

He gotta go.......he ain't welcome out West! Sooner or later he goin figure it out yo! It won't be pleasant, but this is da gypsy legacy:

Been to that airport...parents had a condo in Stuart.
There as a local guy who owned a 727 and would land at that tiny airport. Kind of funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back