HAL LCA Tejas: Updates, News & Discussions

Are you just too lazy or too stupid to reply to my arguments and so you are diverting to this totally useless issue on Gripen-C/D or -NG!

To tell me an apple is not an orange is also something I forgot to mention, but it is also irrelevant!

None of this makes the Mirage 2000 relevant (since in fact again bigger than a Gripen NG), it does not increase the maturity of the Tejas nor its still limited numbers in IAF service, it does not solve the engine supply issue and finally does not create a not yet existing after-sales support system for any export customer... just forget it!

Cool. Do you bet your Twitter ID that Brazil won't order LCA ?
If ordered, your Twitter ID has to go Kaput**

Again diverting to an irrelevant topic instead of arguing why Brazil should buy it regardless my points of concern? :whistle:
What happened, over confident googling expert felt the fear, didn't you say "forget it".

What happened, over confident googling expert felt the fear, didn't you say "forget it".

and similar to all the other fan-boys you only demand a heavy punishment from an expert, all fan-boys can post any BS they want without consequences?

I'll post an open apology to you on twitter if you like ... and what will you do? Just hide again behind another irrelevant argument like the M2000?

and similar to all the other fan-boys you only demand a heavy punishment from an expert, all fan-boys can post any BS they want without consequences?

I'll post an open apology to you on twitter if you like ... and what will you do? Just hide again behind another irrelevant argument like the M2000?

Didn't you put down your foot by saying "forget it". I thought you can take stand for your own word.
It's you who likes to carry expert/quota mod title without any consequences.

Didn't you put down your foot by saying "forget it". I thought you can take stand for your own word.
It's you who likes to carry expert/quota mod title without any consequences.

You are really funny ... offering nothing and demanding anything! I think any expert makes mistakes, the question only is how often, how grave and can he accept to be wrong since we are all human!

As such you should know as I explain "forget it & never" is depending on the current situation for a foreseeable timeframe and for this I see no chance at all ... and even if, so what, then I have been wrong in a minor totally irrelevant issue, I will openly admit i was wrong, apologise and that's it. Why should I "pay" more for a fan-boy who posts without the balls to propose at least any consequences if you are wrong?

You are really funny ... offering nothing and demanding anything! I think any expert makes mistakes, the question only is how often, how grave and can he accept to be wrong since we are all human!

As such you should know as I explain "forget it & never" is depending on the current situation for a foreseeable timeframe and for this I see no chance at all ... and even if, so what, then I have been wrong in a minor totally irrelevant issue, I will openly admit i was wrong, apologise and that's it. Why should I "pay" more for a fan-boy who posts without the balls to propose at least any consequences if you are wrong?
I did not say it is guaranteed sales. So why should I offer anything. I don't even carry any special tag here.

You said "forget it". Now what happened ? Suddenly all over-confidence went to gutter🤣.

Cool. Do you bet your Twitter ID that Brazil won't order LCA ?
If ordered, your Twitter ID has to go Kaput**
Why should he bet his twitter account while u r not putting any such thing on the line?
Why should @Deino have to stake anything(of value or not) for any internet troll who himself would have nothing at stake other than tall claims?

Do u know how many times Indian trolls have made such tall claims about exporting Tejas to this and that country? Every time a country is looking into buying fighter jets…a ton of Indian articles(tabloids posing as a serious news outlet) pop up about Tejas being in the “shortlist”. U dig into it…and u would be lucky if u can find a source that leads to a tweet from a supposed “insider” that the whole article is hinged on…
…often times u won’t even find that…and the whole article is based on supposed “insider sources”, which of course can’t be named bcuz “secrecy”.

The cherry on top is the insane amount of Indian trolls who come here opening threads based on those shit articles and start making even wilder claims…
…and surprise surprise…when they are not taken seriously bcuz of these constant shenanigans that have absolutely destroyed the reputation of any Indian claims(media or online nobodies)…then they resort to “just wait and see”, “u will be forced to eat ur words”, and of course this attempt of telling the member who is showing them their place with truth…that “they must put their profile on the line”.

I have seen Indians here even arguing that India will have a couple of squadrons of Tejas MK1A by the end of 2024…I believe that troll was arguing something along those lines with @Yasser76

So no…no one is putting anything on the line for trolls like u that are dime a dozen…know ur place…anything coming out of the mouths of ppl like u lacks credibility by default.

Brazil, Egypt and Malaysian Air force officers in their mess laughing their a""es off after reading latest Indian Tejas "sale" news and GE Engine and Danish chrge amplifier news.

Starting to think this project will only be alive on this forum a year from now....

Why should he bet his twitter account while u r not putting any such thing on the line?
Why should @Deino have to stake anything(of value or not) for any internet troll who himself would have nothing at stake other than tall claims?

Do u know how many times Indian trolls have made such tall claims about exporting Tejas to this and that country? Every time a country is looking into buying fighter jets…a ton of Indian articles(tabloids posing as a serious news outlet) pop up about Tejas being in the “shortlist”. U dig into it…and u would be lucky if u can find a source that leads to a tweet from a supposed “insider” that the whole article is hinged on…
…often times u won’t even find that…and the whole article is based on supposed “insider sources”, which of course can’t be named bcuz “secrecy”.

The cherry on top is the insane amount of Indian trolls who come here opening threads based on those shit articles and start making even wilder claims…
…and surprise surprise…when they are not taken seriously bcuz of these constant shenanigans that have absolutely destroyed the reputation of any Indian claims(media or online nobodies)…then they resort to “just wait and see”, “u will be forced to eat ur words”, and of course this attempt of telling the member showing them their place with truth…that they must put their profile on the line.

I have seen Indians here even arguing that India will have a couple of squadrons of Tejas MK1A by the end of 2024…I believe that troll was arguing something along those lines with @Yasser76

So no…no one is putting anything on the line for trolls like u that are dime a dozen…know ur place…anything coming out of the mouths of ppl like u lacks credibility by default.
Let him speak for himself , don't be a mouthpiece. We know who is a troll. He made a tall claim out of his over-confidence that there is no chance of Brazil buying LCA, then what's the issue for so called exfarts in betting his Twitter ID.

Let him speak for himself , don't be a mouthpiece. We know who is a troll. He made a tall claim out of his over-confidence that there is no chance of Brazil buying LCA, then what's the issue for so called exfarts in betting his Twitter ID.
He did speak for himself and showed u what u r worth…nothing.
U r being a mouthpiece for ur shit media article…that has no credibility whatsoever.
A country as large as Brazil that has the option to buy single engine fighter jets like F16 and Gripen will instead go for a fighter jet that hasn’t yet been produced…where have I heard that before? Oh right in case of Malaysia and Argentina being the most recent cases off the top of my head.

So yes @Deino is showing u(and this article) ur place by precedent…u on the other hand have nothing concrete to offer…other than ur childish behavior.

He did speak for himself and showed u what u r worth…nothing.
U r being a mouthpiece for ur shit media article…that has no credibility whatsoever.
A country as large as Brazil that has the option to buy single engine fighter jets like F16 and Gripen will instead go for a fighter jet that hasn’t yet been produced…where have I heard that before? Oh right in case of Malaysia and Argentina being the most recent cases off the top of my head.

So yes @Deino is showing u(and this article) ur place by precedent…u on the other hand have nothing concrete to offer…other than ur childish behavior.
🤣 you and him at least learn to take stand for your words.
If you or your handler Deino is making such tall claim and guarantee of no LCA sales to Brazil. Then just put twitter ID on the line.
Or stfu and admit that there is a chance and hence your X-hole is clenching with the fear of losing the ID.

🤣 you and him at least learn to take stand for your words.
If you or your handler Deino is making such tall claim and guarantee of no LCA sales to Brazil. Then just put twitter ID on the line.
Or stfu and admit that there is a chance and hence your X-hole is clenching with the fear of losing the ID.
No u need to STFU with ur baseless claims. Morons like u and ur shit media can talk when u have something to show for it…like an actual order from Brazil or any nation.
…show me proof of sale…have u got any? Or r u only good at having verbal diarrhea?
Learn to comprehend English…it is neither me nor @Deino making claims…it is ur media and u making claims. The burden of proof is on u…
…we r only putting ur shit claims in place…as in non credible.

No u need to STFU with ur baseless claims. Morons like u and ur shit media can talk when u have something to show for it…like an actual order from Brazil or any nation.
…show me proof of sale…have u got any? Or r u only good at having verbal diarrhea?
Did anyone claim sales has happened? We are discussing the statement of Brazillian Airforce chief regarding LCA and other Indian offerings evaluation.
You lack basic comprehension skills. Sit down in corner and don't jump into third party conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back