• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Hello old memeber here

Vi-va

Dec 29, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Hello, I am the same one of https://defence.pk/members/vi-va.193433/

@Musings, can you help to update my "Joined Date" to Jan 23, 2019 and "SENIOR MEMBER"

Thanks.

1720061851005.png

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Thank you, buddy.

Always been fascinated by an old Iran and Zoroastrian friendly Chinese. I know our links to China. Do share your story if/to the extent you want to.

Cheers, Doc

Vi-va

Dec 29, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Always been fascinated by an old Iran and Zoroastrian friendly Chinese. I know our links to China. Do share your story if/to the extent you want to.

Cheers, Doc
I am just an ordinary Chinese who lives in China and U.S.
Interested in history, geopolitics, religion, culture, and of course military.

Yes, we are linked, and I appreciate the Buddhism that influenced China for more than 2000 years, especially in Tang dynasty (618–907). We (East Asia and South Asia) coexisted peacefully in most periods of history.

I came here for knowledge of different culture and religions, exchange ideas, and explore countries with which I am not familiar.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I am just an ordinary Chinese who lives in China and U.S.
Interested in history, geopolitics, religion, culture, and of course military.

Yes, we are linked, and I appreciate the Buddhism that influenced China for more than 2000 years, especially in Tang dynasty (618–907). We (East Asia and South Asia) coexisted peacefully in most periods of history.

I came here for knowledge of different culture and religions, exchange ideas, and explore countries with which I am not familiar.

Thanks bro. Buddhism links everyone knows about. Its your links with Zoroastrianism (the Sogdians mainly) I was referring to.

Cheers, Doc

Vi-va

Dec 29, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Thanks bro. Buddhism links everyone knows about. Its your links with Zoroastrianism (the Sogdians mainly) I was referring to.

Cheers, Doc
Oh, I see.

I knew An Lushan was Sogdian. China has lots of links with Central and West Asia in history.

Also thanks for the links. Very informative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest