Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Let Israel conquer small Gaza successfully first!

Israel's definition of conquer might be different from yours but in reality it's a very bitter truth.

For me all those who don't have dare to go against Israel were actually already conquered by Israel. But that's a different story.

Zionist entity is now bombing civilians in Lebanon and so what is Hezbollah waiting for?

It needs to start destroying gas platforms and then move onto power stations in Zionist Palestine.

Hit the evil occupying tyrants and bring them back to the stone age as that is the only language they understandf.
I have always felt that Hizbullah's capability has been over estimated by both friend and foe. It is a militia, its resources cannot match or even come close to Israel's. Israel might not attempt to invade Lebanon, simply bomb it from distance.

Its ground forces are very capable, lets see if they infiltrate into Israel.

I have always felt that Hizbullah's capability has been over estimated by both friend and foe. It is a militia, its resources cannot match or even come close to Israel's. Israel might not attempt to invade Lebanon, simply bomb it from distance.
bombing it from a distance will not stop the Hezbollah rockets or help return settlers to the north

basic measures for Hezbollah:

- avoid in-person meetings of commanders in groups of more than 2-4. if they must happen, do it underground in tunnel networks.

- avoid top commanders having any presence in major cities. they need to be based in fortified underground tunnel networks, only coming out when absolutely necessary. avoid giving the enemy easy victories.

- if rockets are based in soft locations, consider firing them ASAP. at least draw from these inventories first going forward as they are the least survivable. use it or lose it.

- give each local unit more autonomy. communication and command structure may be degraded as the war goes on so each unit cannot be overly reliant on central command.

- use new forms of attack that the enemy does not expect. mass UAV attack against floating gas rigs. mass cruise missile and drone attack against navy patrol boats. with some luck, one missile against a defenceless patrol boat can do more damage than 100 unguided rockets to Haifa.

- do not expect long gaps in the fighting. avoid complex plans. keep things simple and consistent.

- current exchanges heavily favour Israel. do not give Israel time to degrade your capabilities before launching inevitable ground operation. force Israel to make this move sooner by escalating with major missile operations against Haifa and Tel Aviv every day. make them fight to your timeline for once.

View attachment 66605
US arms deliveries to Israel has been non-stop since the start of the war in the gaza.im not sure if hezbollah can wait out a few months. Like I said would u rather Israel target your ammunition depots and destroy them and use them in massive wave attack to cause Israel to back down in its bombing offensive.
This still seems small. On the way out of Afghanistan, they managed to mobilize 41 C-17As.
Kabul-Airlift.jpg

Israel's definition of conquer might be different from yours but in reality it's a very bitter truth.

For me all those who don't have dare to go against Israel were actually already conquered by Israel. But that's a different story.
Zion in a bigger sense means whole Planet Earth.

Trump or Kamala they are both the same. It doesn't stop Israel from committing genocide under the Biden administration.

There are massive differences e.g. democrats would have never allowed the embassy to move to Jerusalem. Or tried to exclude the Palestinians via the Abraham accord.

basic measures for Hezbollah:

- if rockets are based in soft locations, consider firing them ASAP. at least draw from these inventories first going forward as they are the least survivable. use it or lose it.
I think this happened when Hezbollah launched the rockets that sounded the alarm in the West Bank.

I think this happened when Hezbollah launched the rockets that sounded the alarm in the West Bank.
possibly, as that coincided with Israel's warning that it was going to bomb the Beqaa in 2 hours. which it did in 1 hour in the end.

but the relatively low rate of rocket firing from Hezbollah suggests this is not happening often

For All the Iranians who think that you don’t need an airforce and ballistic missiles are enough - just look at the sortie rate and how quickly these ballistic missiles are being destroyed. Fighter jets with LGB bombs are hitting what they want with high accuracy. Ballistic missiles are having limited success do to their cep issues that LGB don’t have… those rockets and missiles are not destroying much right..

Fighter jets will run riot over Iran and destroy everything while ballistic missiles will miss their targets.
Develop a fighter jet is million times more expensive than develop own technology of long range missiles.

How easy or hard to destroy depends where you hide them.

Fighter jets requires brave/suicidal pilots when you fight a very superior enemy.

Missiles just people pushing buttons, no matter who you face, until the last one will be take off in the event of total war, nothing to lose.

That is important when you face a bigger enemy, like Iran facing almighty USA.

I think USA is more afraid of Iran homemade missiles, than about a backstab against GCC and their foreign fighter jets, easily remotely disabled by Western manufacturers through one million and one electronic backdoors.

Let Israel conquer small Gaza successfully first!

It's unbelievable, that people think tiny Israel who is having such problems with irregular forces like Hamas and Hezbollah can take on large states.

Dropping bombs on small forces without a military or air defence is neither brave nor some militarily genius move

Users who are viewing this thread

Back