Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

What your seeing is basically a process of destabilisation and balkanisation. Every country in the middle east not named Isreal has and is being subjected to it.

In the case of Turkey. Cyprus, Armenia and Kurds have all been supported against Turkey. The greeks and all their unilateral transgressions are supported by the west and at times russia too. Actually quite a few arab nations also support it. The recent transgressions has been over Turkeys maritime rights. Attempting to lock Turkey along her coast line.

The Libya intervention in which Turkey succeeded in stopping a united French/Russian/Greek/Gulf state takeover of Libya. Was enacted to break this plot.

The attempted illegal annexation of Cyprus in 1974 after a decade of greek instigated troubles was also part of this plot. Annex the island, murder the Turks and turn the entire island into a military base for the west. This would have rendered the entire southern cost of Turkey vulnerable and would have given the west including isreal incredible influence in the region. Turks went to war despite being threatened with war by the soviet union, france and england. Turks won. Today you see how cyprus is used against palestine, imagine if they had control of the entire island and they were completely free to do as they please. Arabs in general supported the greeks back then, how stupid. No Turks on that island and its used to completely control the trade in the east med on behalf of isreal and the eu.

Lets move to the armenians, their genocide agenda was about using it as a ploy to demand land in eastern Turkey. Despite being allies with Russia and Iran the west would always support them against Turkey. The recent Karabagh war in which enemies all become friends again fortunately was defeated. Another war in which Turks defeat European Christians. Not that Turks saw it as religious wars, but both the greeks and armenians sure did.

When we come to the Kurds its no secret that extreme left wing marxist terrorist organisation has been used against Turkey by all players not just western including, Russia, Iran, Assad, the gulf states. This is why primarily the Turkish military has intervened into both syria and iraq.

Now i could go on and on. But every single country is facing many plots against her sovereignty in order to destabilise and balkanise her into smaller more easily manageable sections.

When you play the game stupid, you lose completely like saddams iraq, or you lose like ghaddafis libya. This game is going to play out for another 100 years and it will be won or lost at an incremental level. The Palestinians have incrementally been making mistakes, each mistake cost them more and more. Potentially another few mistakes and its gone, finished.

If Turkey is to win in the long run she has to succeed in many places and it will may take up to a 100 years to change the situation in the region. If she fails she may be balkanised in the long run. This is the reality.

When i look at what's happening today in the middle east, to me its just getting started. If the outsider succeeds in the long run, what's happening in Palestine is coming to every Muslim in the region.

Yes.......there are quite a few here with suspicious flags. However, some might just be the usual 'Indian muslim' variety.

'Just do as told and don't fight back and accept your fate like we did in front of the British empire. Fighting back is kufr. Stop it and just surrender'

There are many here with that slogan.
You know I was thinking about this today. Even as Shia, I greatly respect what Khalid Ibn Walid did. It was either conquer your enemies or they would’ve destroyed early Muslims. I get so angry when I read so called Muslims calling the Islamic invaders as colonists and conquerers. Saying that all the invasions were not necessary.
Sure Khalid Ibn Walid was a psycho, but that’s what you want on your side.

The Muslims nowadays are basically product of the British empire social engineering. Don’t fight back, just accept. The Shias OTOH take their inspiration from Imam Hussain a.s. And how he went up against Yazids hordes when even it seems like they were headed for a certain death.

Just my two cents here

What your seeing is basically a process of destabilisation and balkanisation. Every country in the middle east not named Isreal has and is being subjected to it.

In the case of Turkey. Cyprus, Armenia and Kurds have all been supported against Turkey. The greeks and all their unilateral transgressions are supported by the west and at times russia too. Actually quite a few arab nations also support it. The recent transgressions has been over Turkeys maritime rights. Attempting to lock Turkey along her coast line.

The Libya intervention in which Turkey succeeded in stopping a united French/Russian/Greek/Gulf state takeover of Libya. Was enacted to break this plot.

The attempted illegal annexation of Cyprus in 1974 after a decade of greek instigated troubles was also part of this plot. Annex the island, murder the Turks and turn the entire island into a military base for the west. This would have rendered the entire southern cost of Turkey vulnerable and would have given the west including isreal incredible influence in the region. Turks went to war despite being threatened with war by the soviet union, france and england. Turks won. Today you see how cyprus is used against palestine, imagine if they had control of the entire island and they were completely free to do as they please. Arabs in general supported the greeks back then, how stupid. No Turks on that island and its used to completely control the trade in the east med on behalf of isreal and the eu.

Lets move to the armenians, their genocide agenda was about using it as a ploy to demand land in eastern Turkey. Despite being allies with Russia and Iran the west would always support them against Turkey. The recent Karabagh war in which enemies all become friends again fortunately was defeated. Another war in which Turks defeat European Christians. Not that Turks saw it as religious wars, but both the greeks and armenians sure did.

When we come to the Kurds its no secret that extreme left wing marxist terrorist organisation has been used against Turkey by all players not just western including, Russia, Iran, Assad, the gulf states. This is why primarily the Turkish military has intervened into both syria and iraq.

Now i could go on and on. But every single country is facing many plots against her sovereignty in order to destabilise and balkanise her into smaller more easily manageable sections.

When you play the game stupid, you lose completely like saddams iraq, or you lose like ghaddafis libya. This game is going to play out for another 100 years and it will be won or lost at an incremental level. The Palestinians have incrementally been making mistakes, each mistake cost them more and more. Potentially another few mistakes and its gone, finished.

If Turkey is to win in the long run she has to succeed in many places and it will may take up to a 100 years to change the situation in the region. If she fails she may be balkanised in the long run. This is the reality.

When i look at what's happening today in the middle east, to me its just getting started. If the outsider succeeds in the long run, what's happening in Palestine is coming to every Muslim in the region.

The Middle East is going to be balkanised. This is an unfinished project of the Western powers. Israel is in charge of this operation.

The Middle East is going to be balkanised. This is an unfinished project of the Western powers. Israel is in charge of this operation.

They already balkanised it with the destruction of the Ottoman empire. What's happening now and what's already transpired is just another phase of it. The game won't stop unless you have the power to make it stop.

"sovereignty is not given, it is taken". Like Ataturk said, but this doesn't mean you mindlessly dive head first into a losing war. Turks building drones is a step towards sovereignty, building your own fighter jet is another step towards it. Building ties and connections with other Turkic nations is another step. This is how the game will be won in the long run.

If they could have done this to Turkey they would have. But just because they failed in this doesn't mean they haven't stopped trying.

csm_Partitioning_of_Ottoman_Empire_according_to_the_Treaty_of_Sevres_a1b77602e4.png

Meanwhile despite getting their arses kicked in cyprus they want to force this onto Turkey.

Sevilla-Map.webp

These people if they could they would bury us all in an instant.

In cyprus despite the Turks being on the end of an attempted genocide and an illegal annexation, today the EU recognises the greek government as the government of the enitire island and us as occupiers. Where are the Muslims who are crying about Palestine, in 50 years bar one or two nations none of them have said shit all. Why because most are scared of EU sanctions.

Last edited:
this applies also to Israel. with 20% Palestinian population and permanent occupation over another 4-5 million Palestinians.

these Kurdish groups and Iran have fought for decades, Iraqi Kurdistan is the HQ for armed terrorism in Iran and Iran has bombed their bases there many times

Israel is currently carrying out major airstrikes in southern Lebanon.

According to reports, more than 1,600 airstrikes have been carried out since this morning.

Israel is currently carrying out major airstrikes in southern Lebanon.

According to reports, more than 1,600 airstrikes have been carried out since this morning.
the only good news from today was Karaki surviving the assassination attempt. now he will take better precautions and the other top commanders will too.

Hezbollah probably wasn't expecting this huge sudden blitz from Israel (whether it should have or not is another question). so hopefully it needs a few days to adapt then things will start to change. let's see.

You know I was thinking about this today. Even as Shia, I greatly respect what Khalid Ibn Walid did. It was either conquer your enemies or they would’ve destroyed early Muslims. I get so angry when I read so called Muslims calling the Islamic invaders as colonists and conquerers. Saying that all the invasions were not necessary.
Sure Khalid Ibn Walid was a psycho, but that’s what you want on your side.

The Muslims nowadays are basically product of the British empire social engineering. Don’t fight back, just accept. The Shias OTOH take their inspiration from Imam Hussain a.s. And how he went up against Yazids hordes when even it seems like they were headed for a certain death.

Just my two cents here

For me there is no Sunni Shia, only muslims with differences on interpretations and different point of views on early muslim conquest events.

I think Iran is different because Iran never was colonized. Iran in many ways is not a nation state. It have more in common with countries like China which are ancient civilization states.

Rest of the muslim world have lost its mojo because we live in the age of nationstates, which originated in Europe as a response to constant infighting. Nationstates are a alien concept in the muslim civilization. Islamic world was always about ideology because its inhabitants are so culturally and ethnically diverse. Arguably Iran and Pakistan alone have more diverse ethnic groups than entire Europe combined.

For me there is no Sunni Shia, only muslims with differences on interpretations and different point of views on early muslim conquest events.

I think Iran is different because Iran never was colonized. Iran in many ways is not a nation state. It have more in common with countries like China which are ancient civilization states.

Rest of the muslim world have lost its mojo because we live in the age og nationstates, which originated in Europe as a response to constant infighting. Nationstates are a alien concept in the muslim civilization. Islamic world was always about ideology because its inhabitants are so culturally and ethnicslly diverse. Arguable Iran and Pakistan alone have more diverse ethnic groups than entire Europe combined.

Iran was colonised by Turks for over a thousand years. In world war one the Russians and British were in there.

When the Ottomans were fighting the British in Ottoman Iraq, The British sent a message to the Russian army stationed in Iran for support.

Its the Turks who were never successfully colonised, while also having the most victories against European powers of any Muslim peoples, by a wide margin. Something only the Pakistanis seem to recognise.

Hezbollah could've ended this conflict on day 1, but instead chose to die the slow death of a coward.

Pakistan should not make the same mistake against Afghanistan.

Iran was colonised by Turks for over a thousand years. In world war one the Russians and British were in there.

When the Ottomans were fighting the British in Iraq, The British sent a message to the Russian army stationed in Iran for support.

Turks conqoured Iran but they never colonized it. Which means they became Persianized and became locals in its fullest sense. Remind you Persia already had some turkic groups and influence way before Khwarezmian and Safavid dynasties.

Turks conqoured Iran but they never colonized it. Which means they became Persianized and became locals in its fullest sense. Remind you Persia already had some turkic groups and influence way before Khwarezmian and Safavid dynasties.

Even that general trump toasted in his leaked recording is talking about how iran has no history for the past 900 years because of the Turks.

Persians have a deep hatred of Turks and Sunni Muslims. And trust when it came to shia Azerbaijan they rather support the christian Russians and Armenians against them.

There is an iron clad link between Iran and Hizbullah. Iran simply cannot let Hizbullah be defeated for obvious strategic reasons.
True. The battle between Israel and the resistance is still early, it will take some time and many clashes before it gets "resolved".
It has tried hard to avoid a war, but this will force it.
Hmm....i kind of understand this perspective while i fully also understand the opposite of this - "Iran should have expected war eventually in its confrontation with Israel". Iranian generals told us that because of its Islamic dedication and commitment to Quds and the Palestinian cause, Iran has prepared for a long deadly battle with Israel years ago, and given Iran's direction, investment support for etc of resistance in the region against Israel, it makes good sense for Iran to have foreseen and prepared for a day like this, when it will have to actually fight Israel. Iran (and Hezbollah) are very ready, they are waiting more for perfect timing to do certain things that will hurt Israel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back