Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

well the Ridwan division was formed to take the entire Northern Galilee using infiltration

why Hamas and Hezbollah didnt synchronise and coordinate attacks on Oct 7th I will never know

both fought independently and got beat

this could have ended Israel if it was planned properly
Hamas October 7 strike was successful. Partially because of secrecy. If it coordinated with Hezbollah, it would have failed because Israel somehow is tapping into so many of their communications.

Even Hezbollah and Hamas coordinating wouldn't succeed if Arab and Islamic states don't supply their fighters and back them with financial and military means.

It's the airpower that is the deciding factor here and always has been.
Intelligence is the key here. The fact that they were able to target pretty much every top commanders within the hezbollah is alarming.hezbollah will not be the same after this.

Reactions: Waz
Hezbollah cannot fight a war of attrition. Like Hamas can't. They can deregulate themselves to guerilla warfare to fight a long term occupation.

I hope Iranian leadership isn't thinking like you. To just have Hezbollah absorb these major strikes without responding. If end result is same, make Israel suffer with you. Lebanese people are being killed. Hezbollah commanders and members are too. They want to avenge these murders. Hezbollah will be done if they're taking orders from Iranian senior leadership.

And assuming US has been planning this for a long time. Iran is going to be next even without Iran having provoked anything. Israel cannot 'change the face of the region'. If it says that, it means it's executing a US war plan to eliminate all threats to Israel in the region so it can divert resources to China and Europe against Russia.

HB is way way stronger than Taliban. Yemenis and Iraqis and Afghans will join them too.

Never ending wars

Now Iran is looking for a nuclear deal I'm not sure what they try to get out of this lol.dont they learn that the Israelis will sabotage it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back