Hezbollah-Israel Conflict 2024 - Lebanon & Occupied Palestine Territories

Hundreds of billions
Constant supply of weapons
Diplomatic cover to stop consequences and boycott and go against international law

Without this, tiny Israel couldn't fight against so many odds

It's the U.S fighting,

And even with all this I promise you Palestine is closer then ever, the international push is greater then ever and the Jews can't beat the demographics of the Palestinians

Well Pak also got billions and billions over the decades. Using your logic Pak should be top technological power in the subcontinent. Let's not go there for an assessment.

Point is that some states are so well run that whathever comes to them, they use it to develop and become stronger. Others are venal, disorganized and have no concept of the common good. Hamas / Hizbulla etc. have belonged to the latter group. They won't become great technology superpower even if you give them billions.

The point of the flood, was to have Hamas go in from the South, Hezbollah from North, and some party form east (from Syria and West Bank ), to potentially rile up other parties in region to help with supply reinforcements while all parties pushed Israelis towards center and far south of country. US would intervene but would struggle badly in such a intervention. People of region weren't ready for a big war with high casualties.

Whether they were ready or not they got the big war with high casualties. The only differences is the high casualties are all on the side of the resistance. One good thing that came out of this is a land invasion to cut down zionists is possible and is the ONLY way of defeating them.

I don't think that is required as Hezbollah has ample fighters equipped with ATGMs and heavy mortars dug into the hills and forests of South Lebanon.

It is interesting that the entity is going for a more limited operation than in 2006 and it seems their objective is not even the Litani River. This would suggest that they truly fear being cooked alive by modern Hezbollah ATGMs. They have nothing that will protect them from Hezbollah ATGMs like Almas that can fire in "dual missile mode" to defeat active protection systems like Trophy.
Israel is gonna use from 150,000 to 200,000 fighters. Hezbullah being technologically disadvantaged, need to significant increase their forces to counter the tech advantage.

Well Pak also got billions and billions over the decades. Using your logic Pak should be top technological power in the subcontinent. Let's not go there for an assessment.

Point is that some states are so well run that whathever comes to them, they use it to develop and become stronger. Others are venal, disorganized and have no concept of the common good. Hamas / Hizbulla etc. have belonged to the latter group. They won't become great technology superpower even if you give them billions.
lol Pakistan got their f-16s sanctioned lol. Also all the weapons and billions that Pakistan Egypt etc got have strings attached. Whereas Israel gets top of the line weapons, even the source codes. With regard to efficiency yes in that I agree, Israelis are efficient and train well.
For example an Israeli spyder missile is potent under Israeli use, same with spice bombs. However when some incompetent militaries use it, they end up shooting their own helicopters or completely missing the target.

Israel is gonna use from 150,000 to 200,000 fighters. Hezbullah being technologically disadvantaged, need to significant increase their forces to counter the tech advantage.

Well the latest reports speak of a "limited" move into Lebanon not on the scale of the failed 2006 invasion.

That does not suggest anywhere near 150,000-200,000 armed Zionist terrorists will be required.

I think in 2006 Hezbollah was fighting with just 2000 troops and lost around 1/4 of them, mainly due to air strikes. In ground to ground combat, Hezbollah proved its superiority.

If the money that Pak received was actually used for technological purposes it would have benefitted. We all know where that money ended up. Let's not begin this discussion because every side has their counter argument.

Israel not only gets uninterrupted monetary support. It also receives massive weapons supply. There is no other country on the planet that gets as much unconditional support as Israel. India of course comes at number 2 due to Israeli lobbying in Western capitals.

At this point, Iran should be flooding South Lebanon with volunteer fighters from Syria, armed with ATGMs.

I doubt it though.
I honestly believe this should have been done when Hezbollah entered the fray last year and Israel was bogged down in Gaza. If they really didn't expect Israel to react against Hezbollah, then that's not a failure but a stupidity.

I honestly believe this should have been done when Hezbollah entered the fray last year and Israel was bogged down in Gaza. If they really didn't expect Israel to react against Hezbollah, then that's not a failure but a stupidity.

Too little too late I guess. Let's just sit back and watch exactly what happened in Gaza.

Well the latest reports speak of a "limited" move into Lebanon not on the scale of the failed 2006 invasion.

That does not suggest anywhere near 150,000-200,000 armed Zionist terrorists will be required.

I think in 2006 Hezbollah was fighting with just 2000 troops and lost around 1/4 of them, mainly due to air strikes. In ground to ground combat, Hezbollah proved its superiority.
If they go in with less troops, they'll be slaughtered like no tomorrow. They won't make this mistake. Either full on invasion, or none.

Going half hearted - is exactly what HB would like. It'll be to their advantage and will be easy pickings!

Too little too late I guess. Let's just sit back and watch exactly what happened in Gaza.
Exactly. Now we just have to wait and see what will happen with this ground war. In theory, it would be more advantageous for Hezbollah, but I certainly argue that the IDF has certainly assessed what went wrong in 2006 and developed new ways of fighting. Furthermore, the IDF did some simulations a few weeks ago. We'll see.

I don't think that is required as Hezbollah has ample fighters equipped with ATGMs and heavy mortars dug into the hills and forests of South Lebanon.

It is interesting that the entity is going for a more limited operation than in 2006 and it seems their objective is not even the Litani River. This would suggest that they truly fear being cooked alive by modern Hezbollah ATGMs. They have nothing that will protect them from Hezbollah ATGMs like Almas that can fire in "dual missile mode" to defeat active protection systems like Trophy.
No its a lie, nothing is limited, they are lying. If it becomes too difficult they will pull out and say objective complete and hence limited. Its all about shaping the narrative.

It's 100% stupidity. Israel had been saying since October 7th that after they're done with Gaza, they'll turn their guns to Hezbullah.

Hezbullah and especially Iran should have expected this, but instead they expected Israel's known lying allies to keep their word.

Their naivety and stupidity cause this to happen.

The fact that Halezbullah still isn't shooting st the armored formations on the border is evidence that they STILL think Israel is bluffing.

Buffoonery

The Jews returned to their home after 2,000 years -

Original Jewish people never left Pelistin. They are part of the land mass and they look llike Pelistini people. No one has issue with them.

These Eastern European Caucasians invaders occupying Pelistin are not original Jewish (yahoodi) people. They are either converted or hijacked Jewish relign.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back