• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Hindu BJP Leader Openly Threatens To Slaughter 200,000 Muslims!

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Probably put their by the hindutva clowns
I doubt.

I have mates who are hindus and they eat beef, even say India exports beef and many states in India allows people to eat beef. So what is the beef about beef?
As do I, where appropriate to do so, such as fancy restaurants on occasion, or in certain states where its ok, like down south Kerala, Goa, and many states over in the north east.

I live down south most of the year, in a BJP ruled state. Couple of years ago there was a shortage and the government made arrangements to get beef. Over there, every little samosa and tea stall has beef samosa, croquette and patties etc. Nobody has ever faced a problem, people just get on with it.

This severed head business, but, in front of a Temple ? Clear provocation. Your fellow countryman, Hussain, quoted above.. seems to think it was a false flag by the Hindus.

Anyway, we are a mostly religious lot, both communities, and there is some tension there.

This kinda bs happens in the west too, severed pig, bacon etc left in front of Mosques.

These scumbag provocateurs are not people of faith.

CombatCorner

Jun 11, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
...after a cow’s head was found near a Hindu temple in Delhi.

tsk, jaahils.
The bitter truth is that if you so much as write an anti Modi post on social media, Indian authorities will pick you up instantly, but here you have a politician from ruling party, openly threatening agitation and murder in front of high ranking police officials... does anyone dare bat an eyelid.

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The bitter truth is that if you so much as write an anti Modi post on social media, Indian authorities will pick you up instantly, but here you have a politician from ruling party, openly threatening agitation and murder in front of high ranking police officials... does anyone dare bat an eyelid.
You never been on twitter or youtube, bro ?

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
...after a cow’s head was found near a Hindu temple in Delhi.

tsk, jaahils.
Aaaaah - so a cows head put outside a temple by unknown lunatic so the response is understandable? Are you smoking that shit again bro?
A response of “the culprit will be caught and severely punished.” - only in India you hear a response of 200,000 Muslims will lose their lives? You see why your Modi jeee rhetoric is so dangerous?

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I doubt.

As do I, where appropriate to do so, such as fancy restaurants on occasion, or in certain states where its ok, like down south Kerala, Goa, and many states over in the north east.

I live down south most of the year, in a BJP ruled state. Couple of years ago there was a shortage and the government made arrangements to get beef. Over there, every little samosa and tea stall has beef samosa, croquette and patties etc. Nobody has ever faced a problem, people just get on with it.

This severed head business, but, in front of a Temple ? Clear provocation. Your fellow countryman, Hussain, quoted above.. seems to think it was a false flag by the Hindus.

Anyway, we are a mostly religious lot, both communities, and there is some tension there.

This kinda bs happens in the west too, severed pig, bacon etc left in front of Mosques.

These scumbag provocateurs are not people of faith.

Even though I'm thousands of miles away, I can guarantee it was put their by local Hindutvas purposely to create tension so they could target and threaten local Indian Muslims

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Aaaaah - so a cows head put outside a temple by unknown lounatic so the response is understandable? Are you smoking that shit again bro?
A response of “the culprit will be caught and severely punished.” - only in India you hear a response of 200,000 Muslims will lose their lives? You see why your Modi jeee rhetoric is so dangerous?
I used the word jaahil to describe everyone involved in this sordid tale.

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Even though I'm thousands of miles away, I can guarantee it was put their by local Hindutvas purposely to create tension so they could target and threaten local Indian Muslims
Sorry man, but given your very apparent biases over the many many years you've been here, I'm not buying your guarantee.

CombatCorner

Jun 11, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Can you speak urdu?

You are a caricature man. Sometimes i think youre a Hindu stirring shit here.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Can you speak urdu?

You are a caricature man. Sometimes i think youre a Hindu stirring shit here.

Read the article man, India is a communal disaster without functioning law in many places

You can't have hundreds of millions of people, trapped without representation and a judiciary and legal system supporting hindutva Extremism

Users who are viewing this thread