How Russian motorbike changed battlefield tactics in Ukraine.

They’re being picked off like ducks - a charge of the light brigade in modern definition
The point is to get from point A to B with as few losses possible. An APC gets entire squad massacred with 1-3 FPVs but you would need a dozen to do the same damage to guys on bikes. Not to mention the countless supply runs that can be conducted without being detected.

As for being "picked off", the increased use and popularity among Frontline troops suggests the opposite.

The point is to get from point A to B with as few losses possible. An APC gets entire squad massacred with 1-3 FPVs but you would need a dozen to do the same damage to guys on bikes. Not to mention the countless supply runs that can be conducted without being detected.

As for being "picked off", the increased use and popularity among Frontline troops suggests the opposite.
For logistics purposes perhaps but even then it’s still an easy target for the number of UAVs the Ukrainians are throwing at the front.

This is just the Russians trying to find positive after the worst military disaster in this century in terms of throwing away men and material

For logistics purposes perhaps but even then it’s still an easy target for the number of UAVs the Ukrainians are throwing at the front.

This is just the Russians trying to find positive after the worst military disaster in this century in terms of throwing away men and material
I think the Russian infantry is more concerned with tactics and finding out what works and what doesn't under a hail of drones than "fighting positives". This isn't a MOD led initiative.

There are dozens of motor bikes all around and the propaganda was there are no dead bodies. Really?

People get buried not motor bikes.
So you are telling me that in a war where both sides are famous for rotting corpses in no man's land for months, one side took the time for burying the dead but left the gear unspoiled? Come on man.

No one is saying that there are no casualties, it's a war. But I asked you to point out the propaganda and you came up with none in this particular video. I am sure if there were dozens of bikers killed in 20 meters radius, Ukraine would have filmed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back