India Opens 3rd Shipyard For US Navy Warships’ Repair & Upkeep; QUAD Allies Tighten Screws Around China

Then explain how Super Hornet production production will close, if India won't order Super Hornet?
Not sure if the Indian Navy would ever order Super Hornets. The last orders from the US Navy end in 2027. There is a potential for a shutdown of the production line.

She's Not exactly off the off the mark. With these new shipyards dozens of US Naval ships will have the excuse and greater comfort to hang around the Indian ocean. Pretty sure China will be fuming at all those 'repair ships' and 'supply ships' that will now hang around the IOR.

Meanwhile India will make billions and billions of $$ and 1000s of jobs in the coming decades.....sweeeeeet.

I hope we can use this to snag UK and european navy business. And tanker business.

I do not think US navy repair maintenance work in India will exceed $5 billion. It is still $5 billion. it beats negotiating for a $1.1 billion IMF tranche any day

This is all part of western plan to get bigger foothold in Indian ocean to prevent Chinese dominance

China is now everywhere from s e Asia all the way to Persian gulf with friendly ports in Pakistan and Iran Sri lanka and Mauritius too.

USA will check mate this with ports and bases in gulf states Israel and now India

For India it's a win win.
Money and skills experience to repair USA ships and a security partner to help monitor chinease naval movements

Big big game in Indian back yard

Then explain how Super Hornet production production will close, if India won't order Super Hornet?
Let me try :
The current production of Super Hornet will end by 2027..
There is no pending order from US.
No other country is likely to place an order for Super Hornet.
US was pitching F 18 for Indian Navvy.
If IN does not buy F 18 then the production mine of F 18 will shut down after 2027.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back