Why is the US concerned about Pakistan's missile prorq.

Why is the US concerned about Pakistan's missile program

I think the US sanction Chinese and Pakistan companies because they don't want Pakistan to get too close to China. Also to please India as they want to use India to be the frontier against China. A weaker Pakistan works in India favor.

Removing Imran Khan works in the US favor. Instability breeds chaos thus create roadblock for Chinese investment in the region. Despite what some people say, gwadar is a very strategic port to both china and Pakistan. It serves as a gateway for not only china xinjiang province but central Asian countries to access to Persian Gulf countries from land to sea

Whenever the U.S gets itchy about our missile program, you know progress is being made..

Two points

First - they have good intelligence on Pakistan, they are aware how far we are developing, so before we announce MiRV or something we always tend to be sanctioned or warned, they have done this multiple times and as I've said before they sanctioned us before the Ababeel test (before we knew a test was coming)
So we need to sharpen up our counter espionage, if you look at what the Zionists are doing in and around Israel or against Iran, we need to be prepared

Second - something must be coming, for the U.S to sanction us
Could be the anti ship ballistic missile in the works
Could be hypersonic
Or could be that we are finally looking at longer range missiles beyond the India range

Whenever the U.S gets itchy about our missile program, you know progress is being made..

Two points

First - they have good intelligence on Pakistan, they are aware how far we are developing, so before we announce MiRV or something we always tend to be sanctioned or warned, they have done this multiple times and as I've said before they sanctioned us before the Ababeel test (before we knew a test was coming)
So we need to sharpen up our counter espionage, if you look at what the Zionists are doing in and around Israel or against Iran, we need to be prepared

Second - something must be coming, for the U.S to sanction us
Could be the anti ship ballistic missile in the works
Could be hypersonic
Or could be that we are finally looking at longer range missiles beyond the India range

you cannot build internal combustion engine automobile on our own. anti ship ballistic missile, hypersonic ... China would supply those

you cannot build internal combustion engine automobile on our own. anti ship ballistic missile, hypersonic ... China would supply those

China has always assisted Pakistan. This is not the first time. Certainly not the last time.

We know our enemies, no need to get your knickers in a twist

Let Pakistan worry about our missile program

We know our enemies, no need to get your knickers in a twist

Let Pakistan worry about our missile program
Does Iran have the equivalent of Shaheen 3? maybe they are afraid of Pakistan giving the technology to us adversaries in other parts of the world.In theory in can hit Israel.now it makes sense.

Last edited:
Does Iran have the equivalent of Shaheen 3? maybe they are afraid of Pakistan giving the technology to us adversaries in other parts of the world.In theory in can hit Israel.now it makes sense.

There is no doubt that Pakistan is working on longer range and more lethal missiles. The Americans have revealed this information to the public.

There is no doubt that Pakistan is working on longer range and more lethal missiles. The Americans have revealed this information to the public.
The United states is making too many enemies now they are going after everything they deem as a threat lol

I think it has something to do with Israel.

What do you guys think of this guy opinion? I don't agree with what he said tho maybe my interpretation is different.
What is he actually saying

Indians have gotten expert at self delusion connecting random things to an imagined conclusion

Ajit doval vists Putin, apparently he will solve all wars 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back