Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

I dislike Trump more, but if Kamala wins, Ukraine war can lead to nuclear conflict and definitely a lot more dead soldiers- tough choices to make in the kind of time we are in today- both candidates are kind of bad news tbh, and a vote for either, is a vote to the system that owns them, for me, no thanks.

You got a point. Tough choice.
Two different war mongers, reporting to and supported by different war profiteering lobbies. Ultimately, it is ALL about money otherwise Republicans have no love for Russia neither the Democrats have any love for Ukraine. Some months ago, the two thieving parties joined hands together to set aside their differences on which war to support, and funded both Ukraine and Israel. What a joke!

I had not even heard of this Dan Gilzerian guy until a few weeks ago. Now he has joined the ranks of those Westerners who are becoming global names. He has really gotten under Israeli skins!! And he is not the only one. Plenty of Twitter and You Tube channels have taken off after this conflict started. Look at some names--Israelis are so upset with such white Westerners that they even write their names on the bombs they drop on the Palestinians.
In the PR war, nothing upsets Israel more than white Christians and Jews raising voices for Palestinians. In case of Jews, Israelis can't even dismiss them as 'anti semites'!

You got a point. Tough choice.
Two different war mongers, reporting to and supported by different war profiteering lobbies. Ultimately, it is ALL about money otherwise Republicans have no love for Russia neither the Democrats have any love for Ukraine. Some months ago, the two thieving parties joined hands together to set aside their differences on which war to support, and funded both Ukraine and Israel. What a joke!

Welcome to democracy in practice: would you like Choice A or Choice A?

All candidates (for positions of consequence) must pass screening by the Zionist media before the voters are told to pick one.

I had not even heard of this Dan Gilzerian

Bilzerian sounds Armenian so almost definitely Christian.

Welcome to democracy in practice: would you like Choice A or Choice A?

All candidates (for positions of consequence) must pass screening by the Zionist media before the voters are told to pick one.

Bilzerian sounds Armenian so almost definitely Christian.

Dan was asked about his beliefs. He said he could be identified as Christian but doesn't follow the dogma, but Islam has its good side as well; his ancestral origin is Armenian.

I had not even heard of this Dan Gilzerian guy until a few weeks ago. Now he has joined the ranks of those Westerners who are becoming global names. He has really gotten under Israeli skins!! And he is not the only one. Plenty of Twitter and You Tube channels have taken off after this conflict started. Look at some names--Israelis are so upset with such white Westerners that they even write their names on the bombs they drop on the Palestinians.
In the PR war, nothing upsets Israel more than white Christians and Jews raising voices for Palestinians. In case of Jews, Israelis can't even dismiss them as 'anti semites'!

Despite his past, he has done more to raise awareness of the genocide than the donkey Arab leaders combined. Says a lot!
He has vowed to tell the truth about the Jews at a huge cost to him. He's been illegally kicked off the board of his own company and receives death threats on a daily basis. But he's not giving in. Legend has more backbone that the Donkey Arab leaders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back