Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Only time will tell what Democrats would do. I am well aware of the AIPAC control over both parties but I also think the Democratic cadres is slowly, but surely, moving away from Israel while the Republicans are much more in embrace of Israel. As a corollary to that: It is a fallacy to think that in a democracy like America things would stay the same. Just recently in your own country, the UK, electoral politics partly influenced by the demographics and Israel-Palestine conflict gave rise to the Labor after decades of the Tory control and the Labor is slightly less pro Israel--they may even arrest Netanyahu if there is some binding ICJ ruling.
I have been following the chatter both here in America and in Israel about the Nov. elections in America and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Israelis are wary of a Harris' Presidency. She is very much constrained by the AIPAC till the elections but IF she wins then I am nearly-certain she's going to be more fair then Trump would be.
There's a saying ! Americans always do the right thing after they exhaust all other options .

Wow, only 2-4 weeks of fighting Hezbollah (and apparently destroying it and many people and children in Lebanon through the mass pager attacks) and Israel and US have both first mentioned the word "CEASEFIRE".

They use all kinds of other words to make it look like they dont want it, but they do, because they are the first to mention the word "ceasefire" in the conflict against Hezbollah. Has Israel already taken that much damage from Hezbollah that it has to offer a ceasefire masking as a "framework for stopping the violence"(or wtf the US embassy said or worded it as)??
Kill ratio of 1000 gazan and hezbulla killed versus 1 Israeli killed , are you declaring victory ?

Hezbollah reveals for the first time the features and capabilities of the Qadir 1 missile

The Qadir 1 ballistic missile was used this Wednesday morning in an operation targeting the Mossad headquarters in the suburbs of Tel Aviv, which is the headquarters responsible for assassinating leaders and detonating pagers and radios.

Is it of Iranian design you can’t really tell it looks different than a lot of other missiles from iran

Hebrew media: The launching of a Hezbolah missile at Tel Aviv brings the Israeli army closer to making a decision to launch a ground operation in Lebanon.

Hebrew media: “Avichai Adraee” reiterates his call to the Lebanese residents to evacuate the homes in which Hezbollah missiles are located after a missile was fired at Tel Aviv.

That's what HZ wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back