Baloch women blackmailed into becoming terrorists: arrested suicide bomber

ghazi52

THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Baloch women blackmailed into becoming terrorists: arrested suicide bomber​

"It is all a lie," Adila Baloch on the narrative of Baloch women willingly becoming suicide bombers.

News
September 25, 2024

photo express arrested suicide bomber adila baloch

Photo Express: Arrested suicide bomber Adila Baloch

A Baloch woman, Adila Baloch, who was arrested in Turbat for planning a suicide attack, has revealed that terrorists blackmail and manipulate Baloch women into committing such acts.

Speaking at a press conference in Quetta, she described how she was lured into joining terrorist groups under false promises.

Adila, a qualified nurse running a project with the World Health Organisation, shared her story of how she was deceived by extremist elements. "My job was to help people and save lives. Unfortunately, I was misled by those who strayed me from the right path," she said.

She confessed that the terrorists convinced her to commit a suicide bombing without considering the innocent lives that would be lost. "They showed me false hopes of a new and happy life," she explained, adding that once she joined them, she realised that the life in the mountains was nothing but hardship.

Adila further revealed that she wasn’t the only one misled by the terrorists.

"Other Baloch youth, both men and women, had been similarly brainwashed," she noted.

She also clarified that the narrative of Baloch women willingly becoming suicide bombers was untrue.

"It is all a lie. Terrorists blackmail women into this. I am a witness to this," she stated.

In a message to Baloch youth, Adila urged them not to make the same mistake she did. "These actions only lead to destruction. You gain nothing from these activities," she warned, advising young people to inform their parents if they ever encounter such individuals.

Adila Baloch’s arrest by security forces in Turbat has been hailed as a significant achievement, showcasing the authorities’ relentless efforts and effective intelligence operations.

According to sources, Adila was working as a nurse at the Turbat Teaching Hospital at the time of her arrest.

What exactly should the Baloch youth do then?
I understand foreign interests want to exploit this but when the people are being actively targeted, uplift not provided and no freedom of expression other than “do our bidding” - what is expected?

I understand foreign interests want to exploit this but when the people are being actively targeted, uplift not provided and no freedom of expression other than “do our bidding” - what is expected?

Exactly. This problem requires a holistic solution, not a military one.

Well no one wants to die

But problem is the elite have made conditions of the country so bad from economic to political to law and order that these terrorist find sufficient candidates
Economic development in Balochistan won't change the fact that the Baloch people never wanted to be part of Pakistan, nor were they historically a part of it. Why should the Baloch be victims of the India-Pakistan or Hindu-Muslim conflict when they had no role in the creation of Pakistan? What Pakistan needs to accept is that the Baloch are neither Indians nor Pakistanis—they are Baloch, just as Iranians are Iranians and Afghans are Afghans.

One of the problem is whenever you try to initiate uplift of some of these backwards areas their is always fassad

You can't build a road or a dam without someone blocking it or attacking it

You can't try to vaccinate children without polio workers being killed

The other day, they tried to take ambassadors to Swat to try and get tourism started to help the locals and they were attacked

You can only help someone if they want to be helped

Economic development in Balochistan won't change the fact that the Baloch people never wanted to be part of Pakistan, nor were they historically a part of it. Why should the Baloch be victims of the India-Pakistan or Hindu-Muslim conflict when they had no role in the creation of Pakistan? What Pakistan needs to accept is that the Baloch are neither Indians nor Pakistanis—they are Baloch, just as Iranians are Iranians and Afghans are Afghans.
Constant diarrhoea.
Balochistan is a part of Pakistan. Not a perfect fit due to leaders but Indians like you think they know what Balochistan is and what the people of the soil want. The obsession is deep - deep inside. Stop talking nonsense

Excellent - apply the same to Kashmir, Nagaland , Khalistan and so on and so forth.

Terrorism is a government failure.

Respect to Pakistani authorities for the swift response. Awful woman. Glad they caught her. She is guilty, hope she receives proper justice.
Misguided woman, not awful.

Good people are often manipulated into doing bad things.

Why do you think BLA use women and TTP use children as suicide bombers? Easier to manipulate.

Misguided woman, not awful.

Good people are often manipulated into doing bad things.

Why do you think BLA use women and TTP use children as suicide bombers? Easier to manipulate.

So, you still have to face consequences of your actions

She needs to be put into jail for a very very very long time

Exactly. This problem requires a holistic solution, not a military one.
No requires a military solution i.e...dis assembly of current military setup built upon the british raj system.. dissolution of ISI and changing the command system

Balochistan is money making goose.. smuggling den, minerals and oil..all of this is leading to killing abduction and victimization of balchs by the military

So, you still have to face consequences of your actions

She needs to be put into jail for a very very very long time
Then her family will support the insurgency, her friends , their kids and the cycle goes on -

Users who are viewing this thread

• Pakistan Defence Latest

Back