Discussion: Electronic devices based attack in Lebanon

Where does this hate come from?
Any logical reason… at all?

My questioned to indians on this forum.
Why are you cheering for death of middle eastern muslims when no one from Lebanon, Syria or Palestine ever did anything bad to you indians or hindus?
Centuries of nothing to cheer about, you lose your self respect, bask in the glory of others

Like these leaders lol

Netanyahu have a pathological taste for Blood and war. Even his defense minister has resignes one day ago. Probably Gallant told him not to do It. But this crazy devil press the red button.

Is this actually technological feasible?

Batteries cannot be made to explode like that I am pretty sure.

Only methods of making batteries explode is by heat or extremely fast over charging.

Explosive was in the device, thin layer of explosive
the signal came in pager - which may have triggered the explosive
the serial number of device was known, so these pagers received the message. These were modified / altered before circulation into Population of Lebanon

Signal was sent to these pre laced devices from batch messaging

While the act is not high IQ or , smart or sensational spy stuff. Anyone can rig up 200-300 cell phones, with enough money.
It is called Terrorism for a reason internationally

Lebanon could sue the company involved on international court and they should for distributing explosive packed devices to it's population. This should be treated as a case of Terrorism

The video evidence shows , instantaneous explosion as the people got a pager buzzing /ringing

C130 Military plane carrying General Zia Ul Haq in 80's also vanished suddenly while flying , some blamed it on Mangoes crate but back in 1980's pagers were quite popular as well who knows the same tactic was used against Pakistan as well in past I wonder if any of the Military folks were carrying any Pager devices back then. May be the Pilots had the devices too pagers were quite common

USA does provides those special devices to our military as well
"Special" comm devices

Sure opens a Pandora box

Last edited:
Israel somehow sold thousands of RDX filled pagers to Hezbollah
Imagine entire Hezbollah using pagers supplied by Israel, even Iranian Ambassador to Lebanon was using Hezbollah pager and got hurt.

They were 24/7 tracking location of entire Hezbollah using these pagers, reading all their messages and hit all of them at the same time.

Hats off to Israel, they are a class apart.

Haha , I can imagine what's your culture if a Jew can impress you. Anyway, they should have thought you not to shit on the streets.
Why do nobody's like Indians stick like the shit on every story?
Because, you don't have anything of your own, is that what it is,
You are going to talk about barbarism? 80% of you live like animals, which easily can be seen on you tube in 2 minutes?
You are talking?
You people are from Bosnia and you are calling anyone "nobody"? The very definition of nobody is a Bosniac. No military, no economy, living on scraps and handouts from europe, no industry, no achievement of any sort, getting killed by serbians in 90s. I mean what else?

Anyways, Jews have highest number of nobel prize for their small size of population. They are indeed amazing.

No who told you we cheer for innocents being killed, some of the guys you might see cheering think all the killed are Hezbollah.

Alright

Then let me ask it this way.
Hizbollah is fighting Israel: a colonial legacy of Europe. South Asians including hindus fought for freedom against european colonialism. Many thousands were killed in the struggle.
Hizbollah or Hamas have neither fought, killed or even had any public animosity against india or hindus.

Then why cheer?

I dont hate Japanese, because Japan never invaded or killed neither Bangladeshi or Norwegian. But i can understand why Koreans and Chinese hate the Japs. Its logical.
See where i am getting?

You people are from Bosnia and you are calling anyone "nobody"? The very definition of nobody is a Bosniac. No military, no economy, living on scraps and handouts from europe, no industry, no achievement of any sort, getting killed by serbians in 90s. I mean what else?

Anyways, Jews have highest number of nobel prize for their small size of population. They are indeed amazing.
We killed more white man then Indian Subcontinent combined.
Moreover. You are best known for shitting on the streets.
Oh yes, the condoms were too big for you.

Imagine entire Hezbollah using pagers supplied by Israel, even Iranian Ambassador to Lebanon was using Hezbollah pager and got hurt.

They were 24/7 tracking location of entire Hezbollah using these pagers, reading all their messages and hit all of them at the same time.

These pagers were supplied Hezbollah itself to its members, as a mean of communication, which can not be intercepted by foreign intelligence agencies.

Alright

Hizbollah is fighting Israel: a colonial legacy of Europe. South Asians including hindus fought for freedom against european colonialism. Many thousands were killed in the struggle.
Hizbollah or Hamas have neither fought, killed or even had any public animosity against india or hindus.

Then why cheer?

I dont hate Japanese, because Japan never invaded or killed neither Bangladeshi or Norwegian. But i can understand why Koreans and Chinese hate the Japs. Its logical.
See where i am getting?
Might I ask.

Why do you support them ? Did any Muslim country (Iran, Palestine, Lebanon etc) support you during Bangladesh's independence struggle ?

We killed more white man then Indian Subcontinent combined.
Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats are all south slavic ie whites. Are you even a native or someone from Bangladesh living there? I have a very strong suspicion that it is later.

Anyhow, killing whites is an achievement? How old are you? 13?

Moreover. You are best known for shitting on the streets.
Indians are know to be one of the very very few nations that have sent a rover to moon.

Oh yes, the condoms were too big for you.
Yup 13 year old.

The question here is, how Hezbollah lower ranks can have any sort of confidence in the people who lead them. I am guessing that combined with this scandal, many of them will be subjected to some form of psychological warfare.
Imagine the embassy of Iran didn't find it important to check the radios???
Obviously, no lessons are ever learnt

Keep in mind that the same pagers are used widely by civilians in Lebanon, INCLUDING DOCTORS.

This almost certainly led to civilian casualties.
Not almost but surely did.

Its an attack to cause mass panic.

Alright

Then why cheer?

See where i am getting?
Whatever the samples we have around us confirmed that what we are dealing with is not by mistake but it is indoctrinated zombies..So it is natural to have sympathy with those who are affected by these zombies..We are not against anybody irrespective of his faith but indoctrinated zombies needs to be eliminated for humanity sake and we will not rest until each and every zombies are eliminated .

Not possible chief , just coincidental someone had a pager which was rigged

Smartphones have GPS signals , pagers are a bit older 80's tech

Only if people of Lebanon will investigate how many such devices were circulated in their economy , we can truly understand the scope

Most likely 95% to 99% of people were just local of Lebanon who may have picked up a rigged device

Most images show
  • Poor folks not wearing any weapons
  • Folks doing regular stuff like groceries
  • Paying cashier at shop

All images that Israeli have posted on social media show case every day people doing every day activities

Imagine 99% of injuries are innocent Civilians of Lebanon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back