Discussion: Electronic devices based attack in Lebanon

If Israel can supply modified pagers to Hezbollah, imagine what other modified things they could have supplied to hezbollah.

Loyal unhackeable communication devices:

pigeon.gif

Kids with pagers? I don't believe it and doesn't exist. I'm likely to spot a leprechaun than a kid sporting a pager. Kids have smartphones not pagers.

I dont believe a thing. Evidence of that? a tweet?

What is doing a kid with a pager? It has no sense.

Feature phones are the cheap choice of communication.

Pager is the Hezbollah choice, due to it's unable to locate, one-way communication, and it's more expensive than features phone.

It would be very easy for one of these pagers to be lying around, it rang and then she picked it up.

People who use pagers do not have them on their bodies 100% of the time and do put them down somewhere from time to time.

I dont believe a thing. Evidence of that? a tweet?

What is doing a kid with a pager? It has no sense.

Feature phones are the cheap choice of communication.

Pager is the Hezbollah choice, due to it's unable to locate, one-way communication, and it's more expensive than features phone.
Israel kills 15,000+ children in Gaza and you don't believe they could kill 1 child in Lebanon

she was a daughter of a Hezbollah member, not that Israel cared.

The difference between you Hindus and Bosnians is that you were ruled by outsiders for the last 1,000 years. Bosnians were part of the Ottoman Empire that ruled half of Europe for 5-600 years.

Big difference.
That guy is not even Bosnian, move along pal. He does not even know that Bosniaks are white. I guess he has never been to Bosnia and is sitting in Bangladesh. LOL!

I have not seen anyone using pager in the near past, it was I think when i was in school.
A lot of jobs REQUIRE you to carry pagers because you can stick one on your belt and forget about it. Its battery life is much more than a phone and its function is single. To call your attention in emergency.

Ignore the trolls and the OP. Provide updates and analysis.

In Lebanon hospitals are busy treating the wounded. People are donating blood. This is a mass act of terror.

Now some people are looking at how Hezbollah may respond. But Hezbollah doesn't have intention to be drawn into a war and won't respond. It's more about what Israel will do in coming weeks. Israel is trying to scare Hezbollah, Lebanese civilians, and state of Lebanon into submitting to their demands. Which will infringe on Lebanese sovereignty and Israel is most certainly not making such demands for 'security' reasons.

The main question is about the source of the pagers. If it was Motorola, as suggested, and made in Taiwan then they’re liable.

Motorola while being owned by the Chinese is headquartered in the US. Taiwan is a country beholden to the US. Instead of Israelis being so brilliant it is more like being helped by the US, just like the US supplies unlimited numbers of bombs to Israel.

As we all know, it’s not a war against Israel, it’s a war against all its supporters and weapon suppliers.

It would be very easy for one of these pagers to be lying around, it rang and then she picked it up.

People who use pagers do not have them on their bodies 100% of the time and do put them down somewhere from time to time.
Actually it is a very ingenious idea. Reading pager requires you to hold it close to your face as pager screen are small. So if it detonates during that time, it will take your hand off and likely your face too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back