Discussion: Electronic devices based attack in Lebanon

It is where we will never agree. This is also a jude land....

No its not, the Jews were not welcome, they formed a insignificant population in Palestine, to create a colonial apartheid state I'm the midst of hundreds of millions of people who did not welcome foreign Jews was the most stupid thing possible

What did they think was going to happen, that they would just act like native Americans or Hindus or something and just accept it??

We have to end the problem and get the Jews out

They said a European company manufactured it, hard to believe (because here electronic device industries are almost non-existant at all). "BAC Company".

The complete statement of "Golden Apollo" Company is as follows:

Golden Apollo Company has established a long-term OEM authorization and regional agency cooperation relationship with BAC Company. According to the cooperation agreement, our company authorizes BAC Company to use our company's brand trademark for product sales in specific areas. , but the design and manufacturing of the products are all handled by BAC.

Regarding the pager model AR-924 in this media report, our company clarifies that this model is a product produced and sold by BAC Company. Our company only provides brand trademark authorization and has nothing to do with the design and production of this product. Our company always follows relevant regulations and maintains a transparent and compliant cooperative relationship with our partners.
1726645299372.png
And the label says made in Taiwan. I'm confused lol

On a lighter note, made in Taiwan products are high quality on average. My system's high performance 32GB RAM KIT is made in Taiwan, I could not find anything comparable in local markets.

You're having pre conceived notions about the question based of my nationality. It was directed at a very specific question of being called a war crime. Calling every random act war crime is diluting the seriousness of it. You put a detonation device on a pager, which are exclusively used by a group numbering thousands. There will be collateral damages if you are going to detonate it. Is this act criminal? Yes, any action with civilian casualty is criminal in local laws and maybe avenged or whatever. Is this a war crime? Unlikely.
As for objectiveness treat "objectively" war crimes by Hamas against old people and children? You know what else is a war crime? Taking civilian hostages. I never saw any one of you calling it a war crime. Didn't Hezbollah rocket hit a playground killing some druze children? Hezbollah and Hamas both fire rockets and hit civilians. As for acting as a "Jew" I couldn't care any less about fight between semites. The fight is thousands of years old. My honest reaction to all this is a giant apathy. Find someone else to pick on, there are plenty of Jew and Hamas fanbois in the forum.

This is nonsense

You are a Hindu on a pdf, by definition you are psychically scarred by islam and Christianity

Couldn't care less about Semites... Whatever 😂

There is no need to respond to this category of person with any more words or nuance

Another facts:

1. The same can be done to smartphones and tablets.
2. Batteries are packed inside electronic devices, and you would need to tear down the battery to see if there is something more than lithium inside.

Smartphones have broadcast messages for emergencies like pagers.

Maybe this already happened before and nobody noticed because it was isolated cases, and it was seen as battery malfunction and not as explosive attached to battery.

And in all of recorded history, Israelis or Jewish people haven't attacked Hindu temples or killed idolators,

And why would they attack some cheerleading clowns who would keep dancing for them even if jews would spit on their idol worshiping face (as per talmud)?

It is obvious you only attack those who you consider as a threat to you not your cheerleaders

Even we won't attack you if you cheerlead for us. It is simple logic :)

So dumb, this mass attack will kill whatever left of the electronic devices of western origin. And Chinese manufacturers will laugh all the way to the bank.
There is no such thing as electronic devices of Westen origin.

All is made in Asia.

But maybe now electronic devices will include like iPhones:
Designed by twisted people In Israel
Assembled in Taiwan
Exploded in Lebanon.

Apple-iPhone-Designed-by-Apple-in-California-assembled-in-China.png

And why would they attack some cheerleading clowns who would keep dancing for them even if jews would spit on their idol worshiping face (as per talmud)?

It is obvious you only attack those who you consider as a threat to you not your cheerleaders

Even we won't attack you if you cheerlead for us. It is simple logic :)

It's what a millennia of mental capitulation does to you

No one should give a flying xxxx about the historical scar's they want to exist in, they can't escape it lol

This is nonsense

You are a Hindu on a pdf, by definition you are psychically scarred by islam and Christianity

Couldn't care less about Semites... Whatever 😂

There is no need to respond to this category of person with any more words or nuance

Notice the Hinduvta uses "fighting for thousands of years" to somehow make it look like the Zionist Jews are native to the land.

The fighting only started after the UK started importing Jews after it took over Palestine in WW1. Before that Palestine was at peace for many centuries after The Crusaders were expelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back