Discussion: Electronic devices based attack in Lebanon

You're having pre conceived notions about the question based of my nationality. It was directed at a very specific question of being called a war crime. Calling every random act war crime is diluting the seriousness of it. You put a detonation device on a pager, which are exclusively used by a group numbering thousands. There will be collateral damages if you are going to detonate it. Is this act criminal? Yes, any action with civilian casualty is criminal in local laws and maybe avenged or whatever. Is this a war crime? Unlikely.
As for objectiveness treat "objectively" war crimes by Hamas against old people and children? You know what else is a war crime? Taking civilian hostages. I never saw any one of you calling it a war crime. Didn't Hezbollah rocket hit a playground killing some druze children? Hezbollah and Hamas both fire rockets and hit civilians. As for acting as a "Jew" I couldn't care any less about fight between semites. The fight is thousands of years old. My honest reaction to all this is a giant apathy. Find someone else to pick on, there are plenty of Jew and Hamas fanbois in the forum.
Indians deliberately insinuating and suggesting this started on Oct 7th. It didn’t 70 plus years of rape war crimes and genocide. 1000s of children being kept in prison without trial - women raped by soldiers. No one can say Oct 7th was acceptable but you have to accept Hamas is a resistance force as the Israeli are an occupier.
Your post is proof of how Indians view the conflict. One sided and not objectively. 40,000 innocent Palestinians slaughtered - genocide - women raped and war crimes - not a mention.
Now random pagers exploding killing children and women - and you call is collateral damage will occur? Speaks volumes. You are not a spectator on here - you are a cheerleader and that’s what’s noticeable. Look at the last 5 posts on this thread by Indians and you will see where I get my pre conceived opinions.

They said a European company manufactured it, hard to believe (because here electronic device industries are almost non-existant at all). "BAC Company".

The complete statement of "Golden Apollo" Company is as follows:

Golden Apollo Company has established a long-term OEM authorization and regional agency cooperation relationship with BAC Company. According to the cooperation agreement, our company authorizes BAC Company to use our company's brand trademark for product sales in specific areas. , but the design and manufacturing of the products are all handled by BAC.

Regarding the pager model AR-924 in this media report, our company clarifies that this model is a product produced and sold by BAC Company. Our company only provides brand trademark authorization and has nothing to do with the design and production of this product. Our company always follows relevant regulations and maintains a transparent and compliant cooperative relationship with our partners.

Cant imagine this being produced in Europe anymore.

All the hindutva clowns say that. They immediately become atheists when confronted on their ideology

They are too ashamed to own hinduism when someone confronts them

So cut this cr@p of being not a hindu

«I am not even a hindu»
Next moment: «Mandir wahi baneega!!!»

IMG_3174.gif

Notice the Hinduvta uses "fighting for thousands of years" to somehow make it look like the Zionist Jews are native to the land.

The fighting only started after the UK started importing Jews after it took over Palestine in WW1. Before that Palestine was at peace for many centuries after The Crusaders were expelled.

Whatever they say, it's just another way of confessing civilisational impotence and loss, I wouldn't pay too much attention

They are here on a pdf, insisting they care nothing for "Semites"

The almighty did not give these guys the benefit of a clean loss, instead they have to wallow in their filth as a useful reminder to the rest of us of what they want you to be and what you should avoid becoming

Israel always gets away with state terrorism the west gos blind to it. Imagine if Hezbollah did this to devices socalled targetter to IDF leading to civilian deaths and casualties you would no doubt see all the western muppet leaders lining up to condemn it.

These double standards add to the injustice. Hezbollah needs to react to try and maintain a red line as so far Israel is pushing the redlines further and further against their enemies.

Israel always gets away with state terrorism the west gos blind to it. Imagine if Hezbollah did this to devices socalled targetter to IDF leading to civilian deaths and casualties you would no doubt see all the western muppet leaders lining up to condemn it.

These double standards add to the injustice. Hezbollah needs to react to try and maintain a red line as so far Israel is pushing the redlines further and further against their enemies.

It's made international law worthless, that will have major consequences

Cant imagine this being produced in Europe anymore.

Doesn't matter where it's produced. Factories which make consumer devices are not highly secure facilities. Anyone can tamper with shipments before or along the way if they know where a particular batch is destined for.

I don't want to derail the thread but there are examples in history how militaries of opposing countries can leverage knowledge of products being manufactured in a third country for their rival.

I don't find, I provide, including my Pakistani employees contracts for GDLS.

Some of your mods apparently have figured that out already.

BTW, when are you gonna get off the Kings dole?

That grandmas council housing isn't going to last forever.
Firstly my post wasn't meant for you , my bad some crosswires.
As for your query, last time we accompanied a certain minister visiting a run down housing estate, ironically we didn't find a single Asian family to interact with but plenty of hoodies and tattooed artists. BTW, that was after doing my own 12 hour shift !!!! So don't read everything on social media.

Doesn't matter where it's produced. Factories which make consumer devices are not highly secure facilities. Anyone can tamper with shipments before or along the way if they know where a particular batch is destined for.

I don't want to derail the thread but there are examples in history how militaries of opposing countries can leverage knowledge of products being manufactured in a third country for their rival.

Yes as Chinese manufactured devices would be no more secure if the shipment can be intercepted along the way.

This was Hezbollah being lax with security.

They need to have inspected a random sample of these pagers with a microscope before shipping to thousands of their members.

I do not buy that it would be easy to hide the explosive within the battery as it is not that difficult to detect for the presence of explosives. Literally pull the device apart and see whether there is any explosive material hidden in anything, including inside the battery.

Just like the Iranian cock-up over the assasination of Haniyeh(putting him in a room in building with clear line of sight from a nearby mountain), this is simply mass incompetence and blundering from Hezbollah.

Motorola/generic pager shipment stolen and modified and exported to Lebanon and Syria.
In urdu but very informative.

Not motorola a Taiwanese company called Golden Apollo give the license to an European company named BAC to use its name in its pager and the pager were bought directly from them no interception happened there.

No way this was just a Pager Lithium battery explosion. There was certainly some explosive chemical inside the battery to make it explode like this.

The only question is that how did all the pagers explode at the same time.

Brother, you pray 5x a day still your post is full of revenge, hatred, violence ?.

What is the use of such praying, if it cannot cleanse your heart ?. Think about it.
Sometimes revenge serves as a mean to stop further bloodshed.

I disagree with the assumption that Hezbollah is lacking in security. Hezbollah is an experienced side but it is taking its chances with a competent force so anything can go wrong at any point in time.

Last edited:
Pagers can't work without a Paging Service Provider who programs the pagers into their database (installs them) and provides the communication towers (or perhaps a satellite link) to transmit messages. Pagers aren't just shipped from a manufacturer to a customer, they go to the Paging Service Provider who activates them and then sends them to the clients. At least that is how it was 23 years ago I believe. How the f k did they do this.
Implanted explosive and relievers at manufacturing company then send the detonaton command from a spy airplane who fly around the border . Lebanon is not that big.
Also detonation circuit is separate from the pager so unless the paging company open them they won't be aware of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back