I Am Looking For Someone

Samlee

Aug 8, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Back In The Old PDF, I Had Come Across A Discussion On Old PTV Music With A Member Named Ivan

He Mentioned A Video Of A Song That I Was Looking For And I Was Extremely Grateful To Him As You Can See in the thread But Now That Video Has Been Taken Down And I Am Looking For It Again, Does Anyone Know Him????

RescueRanger

Sep 20, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Back In The Old PDF, I Had Come Across A Discussion On Old PTV Music With A Member Named Ivan

He Mentioned A Video Of A Song That I Was Looking For And I Was Extremely Grateful To Him As You Can See in the thread But Now That Video Has Been Taken Down And I Am Looking For It Again, Does Anyone Know Him????
The song I think you are referring to is called Chariots of Fire. It was used in a lot drama's by PTV in the late 80's and 90's.

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Really man deleted that post. That was not off topic, somg I posted was copy of the song you posted by bollywood.

Mr X

Administrator
May 28, 1998
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Really man deleted that post. That was not off topic, somg I posted was copy of the song you posted by bollywood.
Too much nudity for some audiences in that song + I didn’t find it relevant at all. Tried to link the video but the bottom line is, he is talking about Pakistan so no need to share a Bollywood song even if the sound was familiar

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Too much nudity for some audiences in that song + I didn’t find it relevant at all. Tried to link the video but the bottom line is, he is talking about Pakistan so no need to share a Bollywood song even if the sound was familiar
Come on man that was 80s India if you consider that nudity don’t know what to say. Anyway it was complete rip of what you posted anyhoo..

safriz

Elite Member
Aug 30, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yes I remember this music from PTV back in the 80s . They used it a lot.

safriz

Elite Member
Aug 30, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
My favourite used to be this one. It's a remake. Originally made in Zia era.

safriz

Elite Member
Aug 30, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
And this music when we used to wait for PTV to connect to satellite for a live sports transmission from abroad.

Mr X

Administrator
May 28, 1998
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I had Paktel , those phones without SIM. So I don't remember Mobilink
You could kill a terrorist with Paktel. It was a lethal weapon back in the days. My chachu used to carry one. In old dramas they used to have a servant carrying the PakTel.

safriz

Elite Member
Aug 30, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You could kill a terrorist with Paktel. It was a lethal weapon back in the days. My chachu used to carry one. In old dramas they used to have a servant carrying the PakTel.
I remember those ridiculous phones. Earlier models had a separate battery in a briefcase.
At the time Ii was too expensive for me, so I had a pager.
There was quite a reliable pager network in Karachi.
Anyone who wanted to contact a pager, had to make a phone call to pager company, and narrate the message to operator. The operator then typed it and sent it to the pager, which was received as a short text message.
It was a company called DC Pager .
Then in 1998 I had a Sony Ericsson phone , which could go into "Network scan" mode. Basically tuning into random phone calls.
So we listened to other peoples phone calls

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts