'I could have stayed in power if...': Hasina alleges US sought regime change in Bangladesh

1_Zrz1atz.jpg

It’s a good thing. Western governments need to stop sheltering political leaders.

If they know there won’t be escape routes - they might actually behave whilst in power.

India sheltering Hasina emboldens AL leaders

India bet on Hasina instead of making mends with Bangladesh. Not a good look.

Bharat bet on fanaticism. Now they can't try to have good relations with the new Bangladeshi government because to their public, they would be recognizing some sort of Taliban ISIS regime on the East. Stupid and arrogant people.

I mean, it is their damn fault. What did they think would happen after indiscriminately shooting at the young students with police and their party goons? Add to that decades of mismanagement and mass corruption. It was all waiting to blow out one way or another.

Also, how does US suppose to organize hundreds of thousands in the streets? She ordered army to shoot and they refuse. It doesn't require CIA plot, naturally, army is not meant to shoot at its own people. Unlike police they couldn't politicized this institution in the Same way. And army High Command genuinely feared coup if they issued shoot to kill order against protesters.

People in the third world is all about conspiracies. They can hardly believe they have the biggest agency in their own country. They would blame anyone but themselves for their own problems, instead of taking responsibility.
USA has the ability to instigate unrest in any islamic country using social media, religious clerics, traditional media, and NGOs. they could mobilize large protests against a government they oppose. This pattern has been observed in various Muslim-majority countries where US has interfered. Any regime that does not align with US interests is often overthrown through US-backed Islamic revolutions.

Yep!

India could partially redeem themselves by sending Hasina packing.

Return of Hasina would break BAL leaders.

She needs to face justice.

Maybe some money can also be recouped - if she cooperates.

USA has the ability to instigate unrest in any islamic country using social media, religious clerics, traditional media, and NGOs. they could mobilize large protests against a government they oppose. This pattern has been observed in various Muslim-majority countries where US has interfered. Any regime that does not align with US interests is often overthrown through US-backed Islamic revolutions.

As I said yesterday, US supplies the lighter fluid. Hasina lit the fire.

She only has herself to blame!

Save your bickering, Hindutve. All you had to do was stop your puppet from using hired thugs to kill and rape students. It's not as hard to stop US-backed regime change as you think.

Save your bickering, Hindutve. All you had to do was stop your puppet from using hired thugs to kill and rape students. It's not as hard to stop US-backed regime change as you think.
First, focus on dealing with the unknown gunmen in Pakistan. Do you really think your Razakars could survive in Bangladesh when they're already being targeted in Pakistan, US, UK, and Canada?
You should be thankful to the Indians that they didn't hand over your 93,000 coward Razakars to the Bengalis in 1971. Bengalis would have skinned your Razakars alive.

First, focus on dealing with the unknown gunmen in Pakistan. Do you really think your Razakars could survive in Bangladesh when they're already being targeted in Pakistan, US, UK, and Canada?
You should be thankful to the Indians that they didn't hand over your 93,000 coward Razakars to the Bengalis in 1971. Bengalis would have skinned your Razakars alive.
I should be thankful for what? I have no association with the Pakistani state or military, I've got no involvement in this game where you vicariously roleplay as the Bharti government.

This is Hasina not wishing to admit she messed up.

Easier to blame others than look at your own words and actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back