'I could have stayed in power if...': Hasina alleges US sought regime change in Bangladesh

I don't why but for some reason subcontinental muslims think every bad thing happening to them as somehow good for them initially. We saw this when Taliban was taking over. Pakistanis were elated to see America go. And now curse the Taliban to no end. Same will happen with Bangladesh. This country has gone to dogs now. No economy. Back to being basket case. India needs to strenghen its borders and go back to shoot at sight orders.

Regime change operation clearly by US. Imran and now Hasina. Look at the western media daily bringing out articles against Modi non stop. They want to see same happen to India.

Sour grapes for Hindutvatis.

So, the US and ISI removed Hasina and it is a conspiracy against Modi?

Sour grapes for Hindutvatis.

So, the US and ISI removed Hasina and it is a conspiracy against Modi?
Lol. We will see. Bangladesh is going to be basket case. I know you want that too.

Over a period of time Sheikh Haseena Will become Popular like Benazir Bhutto in Exile during
General Musharraf's rule
Benazir was no mass murderer like Haseena. Haseena killed thousands and thousands of her countrymen in her 16 years rule with the help of India. State officially involved killing its own people in the name of ....................

'I could have stayed in power if...': Hasina alleges US sought regime change in Bangladesh​

In a statement quoted by the Economic Times, Hasina claimed she could have remained in office had she been willing to compromise Bangladesh's sovereignty, particularly by surrendering Saint Martin Island and allowing US influence over the Bay of Bengal.
My swimming pool offers more strategic value to the US than St Martins - at least their troops would not get blown away by cyclones here.

Lol. We will see. Bangladesh is going to be basket case. I know you want that too.

BD is not going to be a basket case.

It will either muddle along under chaotic democracy or do well if a reformed and effective political and administrative system can be put in place by caretaker government.

It doesn't matter. At the end of the day, the US will have its own bloc and China/Russia its own. Let the current wars/conflicts settle. The US will get involved with China and this will be the defining moment. We know which bloc Pakistan belongs to. Yes, a lot of development and happiness.
Pakistan was allied with US even back in 1971, and at that time, India didn't have nuclear-tipped intercontinental ballistic missiles or nuclear submarines equipped with submarine-launched nuclear missiles. Yet, US couldn't protect Pakistan then.
unknown gunmen are targeting high-profile Mujahedeens in Pakistan. Do you really think American or Pakistani agents will be safe in Bangladesh?

Last edited:
She systematically murdered and disappeared opposition for 15 years. That's murderous in my opinion.

Pls read my post again and tell me how I am disagreeing with you?

All I am saying is that ICC will not prosecute her because it doesn’t meet their genocide definition.

So far I've heard AL blame the ISI and the CIA.

They just will never admit they screwed up. People don't have a reason to protest if you don't give them one. It's your own damn fault.

I mean, it is their damn fault. What did they think would happen after indiscriminately shooting at the young students with police and their party goons? Add to that decades of mismanagement and mass corruption. It was all waiting to blow out one way or another.

Also, how does US suppose to organize hundreds of thousands in the streets? She ordered army to shoot and they refuse. It doesn't require CIA plot, naturally, army is not meant to shoot at its own people. Unlike police they couldn't politicized this institution in the Same way. And army High Command genuinely feared coup if they issued shoot to kill order against protesters.

People in the third world is all about conspiracies. They can hardly believe they have the biggest agency in their own country. They would blame anyone but themselves for their own problems, instead of taking responsibility.

I mean, it is their damn fault. What did they think would happen after indiscriminately shooting at the young students with police and their party goons? Add to that decades of mismanagement and mass corruption. It was all waiting to blow out one way or another.

Also, how does US suppose to organize hundreds of thousands in the streets? She ordered army to shoot and they refuse. It doesn't require CIA plot, naturally, army is not meant to shoot at its own people. Unlike police they couldn't politicized this institution in the Same way. And army High Command genuinely feared coup if they issued shoot to kill order against protesters.

People in the third world is all about conspiracies. They can hardly believe they have the biggest agency in their own country. They would blame anyone but themselves for their own problems, instead of taking responsibility.

Political party being partisan!?

Whatever next?

In the U.K., India and US political parties are actively calling for violence against minorities.

Be thankful for big mercies!

Political party being partisan!?

Whatever next?

In the U.K., India and US political parties are actively calling for violence against minorities.

Be thankful for big mercies!
Give me the source for such wild statements? UK, US and India actively calling for violence against minorities??

I read that the day after the coup, students from Bangladesh volunteered to maintain traffic order in Bangladesh.

This is a country with a broad spectrum of people who love their country and are willing to pay for it. It these lovely Bengali students remind us of Japan in 1889, China in 1919, and Korea in 1964. The students of those countries then too had come out of crises and coups like the Bengalis, full of love for the country and the nation, but never forgetting their responsibility to maintain order in the country.

If a country has such students and young people. I do not believe that a single crisis can sink them, and I do not believe that they would be willing to accept any government that ceded sovereignty to another country.

By the way, we Chinese never interfere in the internal affairs of other countries. We do not need the Bengalis to choose China; we only want the Bengalis to choose the Bengalis themselves; we only want the Bengalis to choose to stand, not to kneel. I hope the new Bengali government will be worthy of such fine young people.

IMG_20240812_193815.jpg

Give me the source for such wild statements? UK, US and India actively calling for violence against minorities??

Which planet are you on at the moment?

Rarely a day goes by without Modi, Shah, yogi calling for violence against Muslims. Refer to the London Economist!

In the U.K. you have Suela Braverman, Priti Patel, Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage et al Recent far right riot is an example.

In the US Trump calling for people to be beaten up and virtually every republican politician and lots of democrats.

I read that the day after the coup, students from Bangladesh volunteered to maintain traffic order in Bangladesh.

This is a country with a broad spectrum of people who love their country and are willing to pay for it. It these lovely Bengali students remind us of Japan in 1889, China in 1919, and Korea in 1964. The students of those countries then too had come out of crises and coups like the Bengalis, full of love for the country and the nation, but never forgetting their responsibility to maintain order in the country.

If a country has such students and young people. I do not believe that a single crisis can sink them, and I do not believe that they would be willing to accept any government that ceded sovereignty to another country.

By the way, we Chinese never interfere in the internal affairs of other countries. We do not need the Bengalis to choose China; we only want the Bengalis to choose the Bengalis themselves; we only want the Bengalis to choose to stand, not to kneel. I hope the new Bengali government will be worthy of such fine young people.

View attachment 59167

You hardly find any Chinese ever wishing Ill on Bangladesh.

Indians! Listen and learn!

Anyone , what is the story of Saint Martin Island ?

1723464475780.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back