China's $120 Million Stealth Fighters To Rival The US Air Force's Fifth-Ge

You should remain happy that USA got lots lots combat experience in fighting with goat herders and sheep herders.

Not too successful at that.

The only wars USA won since WW2 were wars USA fought against Panama, Nicaragua and Grenada.

WW2 against Hitler was won largely by USSR who take down and took out 80% of the best and most powerful divisions and fighting force of Hitler and America and UK took on a bunch of invalids send for R&R in Normandy

Your formidable fighting force in Pacific with battleships and carriers and planes and submarines fought and killed 200,000 japs in Okinawa and Guam and other Pacific islands

China with barely any arms killed nearly 2,000,000 japs .

China had less arms given to them then the surrounded German Army under Marshall Paulus received at Stalingrad.

The way America kept touting and touting their experience at war.

Not mentioning those war against sheep herders and goat herders with DIY missiles and AKs

America hoping those experience will be of use to them when they fight Russia or China for real

America forgetting.

Just to refresh America memories of the times they thought they can go in and clobber goat herders and sheep herders

And America came out then with turds running out from the legs of their pants

And even at that, America got a miserable record of victories over 3rd world helpless countries.

America record against 500,00 kids a lot better though

hqdefault.jpg

Neither did USA win in Somalia either :enjoy:

AP_mogadishu_ml_131004_16x9_992.jpg

Did USA win in Iraq?

USA said they won 🤣

Like Tojo claiming win for Japan after TORA TORA TORA:eek:mghaha:

USA tried and tried to kill Sadr and his supporters.
And this the final result in Iraq

211012035142-02-muqtada-al-sadr-1011-large-169.jpg

The only wars USA won since WW2 were wars USA fought against Panama, Nicaragua and Grenada.

What was the military edge USA have over a bunch of separate goat herders in Afghan? Do not even need the entire fucking country of Afghan.
10,000 to 1 ? :pleasantry:

Or is it the Afghan goat herders have military technology greater than USA??
I finished reading “the Outpost” by Jake Tapper. How a bunch of goat herders in Afghan with AKs and rpgs and IEDs (because they do not have billion dollar industry to make bombs like USA, can only make bombs in backyard on a DIY basis) taking out USA brave men despite they having 155 howizters , 120 mm mortars , Ma Deuces, A-10s, properly build bombs, B52s and helicopter gunships , AC-130 Spectre Gunships and billions of dollars backing them and not so good in protecting them.

If USA fought bravely with massive firepower behind them, then what about the goat herders with only AKs and RPGs fighting against USA knowing they fighting against 155 howizters , 120 mm mortars , Ma Deuces, A-10s, properly build bombs, B52s and helicopter gunships , AC-130 Spectre Gunships ?

Even more fucking brave is the least I can say of the Afghans goat herders. Who were untrained knowing only how to herd goats unlike the USA special forces who went through countless hours and weeks and months learning how to kill and kill.
Yet who won? And who left Afghan?:enjoy:

Maybe USA army should consider making their fighting folks do a course in goat herding . As who knows, maybe herding goats might be better to build up fighting skills. :pleasantry:

main-qimg-39381da9e4b73e7adef3555c34c64b3b

1710993875997.jpeg

keating-bombed.jpg

USA got fucked when USA tried that in Afghan . Against a bunch of tribesmen when USA had 1000 the firepower over them. And after a trillion of dollars what have USA got to show in Afghan? :yay:

Why did the United States of America fail to win the war in Afghanistan even after 17 years? Why does the lone superpower fail to defeat a group of goat herders?:eek:mghaha:

WW2 against Hitler was won largely by USSR who take down and took out 80% of the best and most powerful divisions and fighting force of Hitler and America and UK took on a bunch of invalids send for R&R in Normandy

Your formidable fighting force in Pacific with battleships and carriers and planes and submarines fought and killed 200,000 japs in Okinawa and Guam and other Pacific islands

China with barely any arms killed nearly 2,000,000 japs .

China had less arms given to them then the surrounded German Army under Marshall Paulus received at Stalingrad.
What a crap you have

F-35 is not being contented against

F-35 is a lemon

Node of Time EN:

The most expensive and useless military procurement of Switzerland - American F-35 fighters...

...which will have to be repaired at the expense of the budget as soon as they arrive.

The essence of the matter is this: starting from 2027, the USA undertakes to supply Switzerland with 36 F-35 fighters. The whole thing costs ₣6 billion - the most expensive procurement in the history of the Swiss army.

But here's the problem: the engine and turbines of this aircraft often break down, which is why the US Department of Defense plans to upgrade them. And the fighters will arrive in Switzerland in an outdated assembly version. And what about all the modernisation?

That's right, at the expense of Switzerland.

💥 Our channel: Node of Time EN

ilia:
35000 dollars per day just to keep this piece of shit flying , even without a war , bunch of these can screw you over time ...

Sovereigntea123:
Could be worse you might have been lumbered with the F35-B which is even worse. The F104G scandel history repeats.

Adrian:
The independence came at a price!

D W:
The empire requires that tribute be paid. 🦘
What's the operational cost of your mighty J-20 per hour tell me that? USA atleast 15 years ahead of you in aviation fields, you're just a beginner in military aviation fields

20 threads a day .
Almost every thread is the comparison to USA .
What the cimpex of inferiority.
All political system, social system and culture are foreign.
Then go around basically and openly saying that other cultures are Inferior
Going around talking about American imperialism then have the border disputes even with the countris which do not border China.
Talking shit about others problems, but they don't dare to complain that rubbish wasn't moved 2 days.
I don't understand unfortunately how all of this has appeared in the world.
Honestly I don't.
I remember, few weeks ago , there people were arguing with me that USA helped Japan in ww2 ???
How is it possible to argue or debate with those creatures , I don't know.
The most bizzare facts, if you don't agree with them, it is always " How much us pays you " as if Americans need my help.
But every single person here knows that these are employd trolls
Also , they get very angry, like I owe them something?
The obvious thing is , IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THE PLANES , WHY THE F ARE YOU BEGGING RETIRED WESTERN PILOTS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO FLY?
Of someone has no the real understanding how to practically use the jets , how the f they can design them to be better then someone's who were around from beginning?????
How?

Dont hold that against me
That truth hurts
Your bum hurts , because you are sitting 12 hours trolling, also your eyes , you need to watch 10 screens
Apart from idiotically argumentative statement, do you have anything to say?

Your bum hurts , because you are sitting 12 hours trolling, also your eyes , you need to watch 10 screens
Apart from idiotically argumentative statement, do you have anything to say?
Your postings will never ever be seen by me again

tata

Your postings will never ever be seen by me again

tata
Tata ? Thank you my son.
Only one correction, I am Bosnian and we rarely use word Tata for fathers, we use Baba or Babo . Tata is usually used by the none Muslims

Engine of J-20 is not stealthy as F35 and also J-20 has ventral fins and canards which gives extra surface area to radars

Engine is about the same and the other two points do not add much.

Remember the F-35 was deliberately made less stealthy than F-22 whereas China tried to make the J-20 as stealthy as possible - 80% of stealth is in essence shaping and 20% material if we are just looking at radar returns.

Engine is about the same and the other two points do not add much.

Remember the F-35 was deliberately made less stealthy than F-22 whereas China tried to make the J-20 as stealthy as possible - 80% of stealth is in essence shaping and 20% material if we are just looking at radar returns.
Extra surface gives lot of signatures to multiple radars from multiple angles, I'm not talking about single detection source, you don't know the basics of radar detections

I would worry about my knowledge before passing judgement on others. lol
So why you assuming J-20 is stealthy as F-22/F35 and how do you know J-20's engine as same as F35 engine, USA developing turbofan engines since early 60s lol, think before you post

Indians always big up USA and downplay China.

It is a form of “cope” for them.

That's because USA goods and western European goods work Chinese break down that is fact

That's because USA goods and western European goods work Chinese break down that is fact

Name one example of a comparably priced Chinese good that “breaks down”?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back