Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

in the last 12 hours

Israel bombs a claimed Hezbollah weapons depot in south Lebanon, killing 9 people (seems mostly civilians)

Hezbollah fires 55 rockets at a new non-evacuated settlement in north Israel, severely injuring 1 IDF soldier

Hezbollah launches a drone strike at an IDF base, injuring 2 IDF soldiers (1 severely)

Israel responds with a drone strike claiming an assassination of a Hezbollah commander in south Lebanon. update: Israel killed a commander in the Radwan Unit. The Radwan Unit has lost many of its top commanders in recent months.

--

the cycle continues. the current cycle, however, does not seem particularly favourable to Hezbollah, who is losing high level commanders on a regular (almost daily) basis.

--

in other news, there are reports of a serious explosion in Rafah with 11 IDF soldiers injured.

Don’t forget assassinated HZ special forces division commander on his motorcycle

Meanwhile Nasrallah drinking orange soda in his cozy bunker underneath Beruit

The attack shud have taken place within 48 hrs. We all know that it doesn't matter if Iran backs out cuz of ceasefire deal but Hezbollah still has a mandate to launch its own attack cuz they killed a senior Hezbollah commander by striking Lebanon. Regardless of ceasefire and Iran, Hezbollah will and have to attack. Lebanon is Lebanon and not Palestine.

Maybe not 48 hours, but within a week or 10 days? Absolutely

When Iraqi militia drone struck the US base and killed 3 U.S. soldiers in Jordan base infamous attack and crossed a red line. Within a week US bombed 80 targets in Syria and Iraq despite that militia announcing they would halt attacks on U.S. forces.

And a week later assassinated the commander in a drone strike. That’s the way you respond.

I don’t expect Iran to attack any longer and if they attack it likely be watered down like always.

Happy to be wrong.

Don’t forget assassinated HZ special forces division commander on his motorcycle
that's the "Israel responds with a drone strike claiming an assassination of a Hezbollah commander in south Lebanon. update: Israel killed a commander in the Radwan Unit. The Radwan Unit has lost many of its top commanders in recent months." part of my post

I don’t expect Iran to attack any longer and if they attack it likely be watered down like always.

Happy to be wrong.
they just need 20 KS-2 missiles to an IDF base in the occupied Golan Heights (which doesn't have much ABM protection)

that way if Israel retaliates inside Iran, the option of striking back inside Israel itself is still open

but they already promised a larger operation than April and set themselves up for failure and more embarrassment. although Khamenei recently said Islam doesn't allow for tactical retreats so I guess he still wants some kind of attack

You haven’t made any predictions.

“one day iran will have a fighter jet” That is not a prediction that is common sense. Wait long enough it will happen. You are no fortune teller.

Your claim that Kowsar is being mass produced was laughable. Where is project now? How many have been produced? How about Yasin? How about Simorgh(Iran-140).
Yes I made predictions, and my predictions will all be true for the Kowsar. How many built? 24 +, The Yasin 5 +, Simorgh? Qaher-313? Manned aircraft version 3+, Drone5 +

The project still continues without you!

if it's just a stepping stone then we are talking about 20+ years. we don't have that long

60 bases means 60-120 jets? we didn't even build 20 cheap F-5 clones in 20 years
We didn't invest in it.
And we must start from somewhere. and I doubt that somewhere can be a big interceptor

We didn't invest in it.
And we must start from somewhere. and I doubt that somewhere can be a big interceptor
by the time we find infinite resources and allocate them well to an upgraded F-5 then a 4G+ interceptor in 20-30 years time, where will our enemies be ?

we need to jump a few steps, e.g., licensed production of AL-31 engine

by the time we find infinite resources and allocate them well to an upgraded F-5 then a 4G+ interceptor in 20-30 years time, where will our enemies be ?

we need to jump a few steps, e.g., licensed production of AL-31 engine
we had 30 year to discuss that . We will discuss it in 30 year.
Realistically nobody can jump several steps and do you believe any country allow us to license produce an engine.?

Realistically nobody can jump several steps and do you believe any country allow us to license produce an engine.?
Su-35 has better performances along with helicopters, they have better performances than any of the current Iran inventory dating from decades, even the latest projects at least date from decades, until a single squadron will be produced, the US would already mass produce 7-8th generation fighters and Iran will be stuck with a modified 4th gen F-14 and F-5

You don't seem to understand how hard it is to mass produce a homemade engine, the R&D involved in it is just massive, there are no more than 6 countries producing plane engines, even China had to resort to copying and inspiration from western and Russian engines, this shows how hard it is and at the hand of a very few countries to produce jet engines

So a licensed production of Russian engines along with ordering aircrafts is the only thing that would get Iran close to enemy technology in a good period of time

I think it is plausible we can buy Al-31 engine or licence produce Al-21

otherwise we need $1 billion just to develop our own engine in that class and this money does not exist

In case i missed something, did the US answered yet for the killing of 2 mercenaries last day?

If no then this opens for further deadly attacks by Hashd in Iraq until they leave

In case i missed something, did the US answered yet for the killing of 2 mercenaries last day?

If no then this opens for further deadly attacks by Hashd in Iraq until they leave
what killing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back