Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

Iran was under military procurement sanctions - those sanctions are gone. Iran is free to do what it wants.
China and Russia are also free to accept or deny any order, and until now they refused to provide weapons bigger than small arms to Iran and the last delivery took 10 year to come to Iran (S-300pmu) and one Yak trainer after countless pressure from the US on Russia

Iran needs a lottery ticket to buy from them while other countries such as Indonesia, Pakistan, India, Algeria, Egypt etc buys and gets delivered quick any weapon proposed for sale and even get factories and licenses to build them

90% of the Russian and Chinese catalogue is inaccessible for Iran (anything bigger than guns and ammunition)

and you want Iran to waste $1 billion on J-17 (without Chinese help) to compete with Israeli F-16I and F-35I. glad you are not in charge of the resistance

JF17 can match F16I and F15/SE or E interms of A2A combat with first shot capability with PL 15 missiles. you do not know how JF17-B3 has evolved.

you are very ill-informed.

200-300km range

🇮🇷 Senior IRGC Member:

The delay in launching the attack is not due to fear, mediators’ words or ceasefire negotiations.

There is only one reason: preparation for a large-scale war, or even a clash with the United States 🇺🇸

JF17 can match F16I and F15/SE or E interms of A2A combat with first shot capability with PL 15 missiles. you do not know how JF17-B3 has evolved.

you are very ill-informed.
thank you for the stories but I invite you to stay on topic, or you can discuss your stories further in a more suitable thread

🇮🇷 Senior IRGC Member:

The delay in launching the attack is not due to fear, mediators’ words or ceasefire negotiations.

There is only one reason: preparation for a large-scale war, or even a clash with the United States 🇺🇸
so before this we were not ready? didn't Salami once say if the Zionist regime does anything wrong we will rain 10,000 missiles on Tel Aviv within minutes?

so before this we were not ready? didn't Salami once say if the Zionist regime does anything wrong we will rain 10,000 missiles on Tel Aviv within minutes?
You are really not pros in analysis. Iran has incredible logistics to manage and this must be coordinated with the resistance. I understand the time it can take. And Iran has connected other information on the USA, Israel and co since that time.

I also believe that Iran has underestimated its logistics because they have so many weapons of possibility and harmonizing all that with the resistance must be complicated and long.

- Amir Ali Hajizadeh: "Soon, we will present something other than missiles, drones and nuclear technology on the table" -

you want Iran with a military budget of maybe $10 billion to compete with the US F-35 project which will cost $1.5 trillion in total
Honestly no but I liked a light fighter with modern avionics, it would have been far more survivable in modern warfare than all of our current inventory combined.

Honestly no but I liked a light fighter with modern avionics, it would have been far more survivable in modern warfare than all of our current inventory combined.
unless it is an interceptor it's not really worth the cost

unless it is an interceptor it's not really worth the cost

It will teach us how to build that interceptor.
By the way your assumption is based on we put those planes in 5 to 6 base . I like then in 60 base distributed all around Iran. That way you can fix the range problem

It will teach us how to build that interceptor.
By the way your assumption is based on we put those planes in 5 to 6 base . I like then in 60 base distributed all around Iran. That way you can fix the range problem
if it's just a stepping stone then we are talking about 20+ years. we don't have that long

60 bases means 60-120 jets? we didn't even build 20 cheap F-5 clones in 20 years

Don’t listen to that user. He uses fake news and propaganda claims that would make even die hard IRGC soldiers roll their eyes.

He is as reliable for news as Babak

Iran literally got nothing in exchange yet but gold and cash and 1 yak trainer (and possible jamming systems) even the drones are very useful for Russia and made their own factories to produce them

You are so wrong!

We got 2 YAK Trainers! What an amazing relationship!:victory:

Where is “dr Meson” to tell us that Iran was going to get AL-31 from Russia TOT and license production

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back