Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

If Iran wanted to draw blood, it would have thrown bombs at Israeli or American bus stops or send bombs at them or at barracks like in 1982

And don't tell me this is difficult to do, Iran did this when it had minimal capabilities during an all out war sustaining WMD strikes and no weapon to target farther than 1000km and yet managed to massacre a whole barrack full of soldiers in one go

So i still don't understand this "the more you kill, the more you win" "strategy", wars would just resume at targeting anything moving and nothing else
I was referring to targeting their military assets not civilians. If you don't draw a red line your open to constant attacks there is no fear factor, as we have seen.

Or maybe the strategy is to bleed Israel slowly and take the losses.

Thursday is behind us... Can we finally expect an attack tonight?

Nope. Saturday 2AM or Sunday 2AM are more likely this week.

If not this weekend, don’t bother waiting any longer and just enjoy the Circus Shown.

I was referring to targeting their military assets not civilians. If you don't draw a red line your open to constant attacks there is no fear factor, as we have seen.

Or maybe the strategy is to bleed Israel slowly and take the losses.

They did drawn the red line.

Here is the lead actor of Iranian 3 STOOGIES,

General Salami Sandwhich aka ‘Curly’

April 14 2024

2 months later….

4 months later….

General Salami Today:

1723757584304.jpeg

Nope. Saturday 2AM or Sunday 2AM are more likely this week.

If not this weekend, don’t bother waiting any longer and just enjoy the Circus Shown.
Nothing of too much is good and this is now being dragged for too long

You guys are not getting tired of saying it's tonight or tomorrow night.
It has become riddicoulus . Nobody new it happen or won't happen and if it happen when .

You guys are not getting tired of saying it's tonight or tomorrow night.
It has become riddicoulus . Nobody new it happen or won't happen and if it happen when .
Likely weeks or months, even more before a final decision by Iran, strike or not and if not why (because of a possible ceasefire or other event that will come)

I don't expect any attack soon, I'm not trusting any of the snake oil salesmen from CENTCOM and twitter Israeli meatriders anymore

It will come suddenly and swiftly. No point waiting needless for it.

Clearly the attack is on pause awaiting results of ongoing ceasefire talks. Perronally I'd be happy with if there is a permanent ceasefire in Gaza and in return Iran don't retaliate. Palestinains have suffered immensely in the last 1 yr and it's about time they rebuild their homes and lives. This is my personal view.

the amount of time it has taken to build tunnels to hide from aircraft attacks, iran in the past should have invested in buiding planes with china or russia… couldve given squadron or two to hezbollah as well ..,
go for Su 57, of J16s and get local production, don’t understand this strategy
get real, until russian invasion of ukraina both china and russia were in bed with west to certain degree.

the amount of time it has taken to build tunnels to hide from aircraft attacks, iran in the past should have invested in buiding planes with china or russia… couldve given squadron or two to hezbollah as well ..,
go for Su 57, of J16s and get local production, don’t understand this strategy
you want Iran with a military budget of maybe $10 billion to compete with the US F-35 project which will cost $1.5 trillion in total

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back