Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

that's the "Israel responds with a drone strike claiming an assassination of a Hezbollah commander in south Lebanon. update: Israel killed a commander in the Radwan Unit. The Radwan Unit has lost many of its top commanders in recent months." part of my post

they just need 20 KS-2 missiles to an IDF base in the occupied Golan Heights (which doesn't have much ABM protection)

I said this back in April 2024 when we discussed it

that way if Israel retaliates inside Iran, the option of striking back inside Israel itself is still open

Makes sense to me

but they already promised a larger operation than April and set themselves up for failure and more embarrassment. although Khamenei recently said Islam doesn't allow for tactical retreats so I guess he still wants some kind of attack

Khamenei is a dove much like Xi and even Putin. Putin didn’t act until the enemy was converting another Soviet country into NATO and at the Russian gates.

Khamenei wants his legacy to be he didn’t get Iran into a war and he didn’t build nukes, kicking that can to his successor to deal with.

Is the general consensus here that the retaliation will come, or that it’s over?

Iran can easily slaughter Israelis and Americans in the region.
Until now, only Iran had warned them, but they did not understand these warnings.
There is a need for bloodshed and conflict for future peace in the region
''Destroy all American bases in the region'' is favorite line of IR the past decades.

But the funny thing is why dont you do it then? You could do it when they killed Soleimani, you could have fired hundreds of missiles at Al Udeid airbase. Instead you cratered some random Iraqi base (Al Asad base is Iraqi housing American troops). You even warned the Americans before you fired the missiles.

Or your show in April ?

Or when they killed your high ranking VIP guest Haniyah?

When are you going to kill some Americans, Israelis directly? This is your chance, DO IT.

''Destroy all American bases in the region'' is favorite line of IR the past decades.

But the funny thing is why dont you do it then? You could do it when they killed Soleimani, you could have fired hundreds of missiles at Al Udeid airbase. Instead you cratered some random Iraqi base (Al Asad base is Iraqi housing American troops). You even warned the Americans before you fired the missiles.

Or your show in April ?

Or when they killed your high ranking VIP guest Haniyah?

When are you going to kill some Americans, Israelis directly? This is your chance, DO IT.
US soldiers on that base admitted they only escaped death by luck. Iran cannot predict deaths with certainty when it launches missiles, so has to factor in the risk of 'greater success' than expected.

Haniyeh was killed in Tehran but he was not Iranian and Israel went to great lengths to ensure no Iranian would be harmed. This puts Iran in a difficult situation because a proportionate response would be a covert operation in Tel Aviv below the threshold of military action, but Iran is not capable of doing this.

US soldiers on that base admitted they only escaped death by luck. Iran cannot predict deaths with certainty when it launches missiles, so has to factor in the risk of 'greater success' than expected.
When you warn the Iraqis that you are going to launch missiles at their base then you expect the message to be delivered to the Americans which is what exactly happened.

Americans received the message and went to safe places to withstand the BM impacts.

Without that warning from IR, yes deaths could have occured. But IR did not want any US deaths, that is why a warning was sent.

''I am going to shoot missiles because you killed my top general, and now i am going to give you a warning that i am the shooting missiles''

Come on man, this is ridiculous.

Haniyeh was killed in Tehran but he was not Iranian
Are you joking? It is like IR killing a visiting VIP in Telaviv like Blinken.

It is a declaration of war.

Any normal nation with decent firepower would have ripped ten holes already.

Come on man.

and Israel went to great lengths to ensure no Iranian would be harmed.
Israel never harms Iranians that are not active in the ''resistance''

Ask wife of Fakhrizadeh or the numerous families of the nuclear scientists that were with them at the time of killing.

This puts Iran in a difficult situation because a proportionate response would be a covert operation in Tel Aviv below the threshold of military action, but Iran is not capable of doing this.
I am very happy that you acknowledge that IR is not capable of conducting a similar response in Telaviv. This means that not all people supporting the ''resistance'' are delusional.

How about we say that IR is not able to kill Israelis directly and claim it. That would be more factual.

When you warn the Iraqis that you are going to launch missiles at their base then you expect the message to be delivered to the Americans which is what exactly happened.

Americans received the message and went to safe places to withstand the BM impacts.

Without that warning from IR, yes deaths could have occured. But IR did not want any US deaths, that is why a warning was sent.

''I am going to shoot missiles because you killed my top general, and now i am going to give you a warning that i am the shooting missiles''

Come on man, this is ridiculous.
Would another country even respond at all? This is the USA we are talking about. China and Russia are doves when it comes to directly challenging the USA. Iran has to moderate its responses as the inherently weaker and more vulnerable party.

Are you joking? It is like IR killing a visiting VIP in Telaviv like Blinken.
Blinken is the representative of the most powerful nation on earth and Haniyeh was the representative of a tiny militant group that most in the world regard as terrorists. Quite a difference.

Israel never harms Iranians that are not active in the ''resistance''

Ask wife of Fakhrizadeh or the numerous families of the nuclear scientists that were with them at the time of killing.
The martyred scientists were civilians in Iran.

How about we say that IR is not able to kill Israelis directly and claim it. That would be more factual.
I don't agree with that. Iran can fire a bunch of missiles at Tel Aviv and likely kill Israelis and claim it. But what would the point of that be? More accurately, Iran has not demonstrated that it can kill specific Israelis inside Israel using covert means. But it's not outside the realm of possibility - an Israeli cabinet minister and a cleaner in the Israeli PM's house were both convicted of spying for Iran. It's just a lot harder given how tiny Israel is compared to Iran and its massive porous borders.

Don’t be silly. You’ve been in full tantrum since you’ve opened your mouth.

Nonsense. There is no tantrum here, just pointing out the obvious! Which I have pointing out to you (and others) for years. While users like you (and your partner in arms Salar-Haqq Wherever that elquoent debater might be) have defended this incompetence as you continue to do so today.

There was almost hope for you as you turned a corner, but then sadly relapsed back to the dark side. Was it the hoagies or was it the European society? One wonders

Evident to all, you suffer from Dunnig-Kruger syndrome. Nobody in their right mind takes you seriously.

Classic pointing out mental illness when suffering from one. Please self diagnosis while we wait, just once Chef!

Please make a new prediction please? Curious minds like to

I will make a prediction just for you when you make another excuse after your current one expires!

Arbaeen and the huge Karbala walk’s security is of high priority. This is obvious.

1724021063573.jpeg

@jauk and @Immortals kindly end your childish daily squabbles and personal insults

Oh come on now. How else are we gonna spend our time while we wait for this fantastical attack that is brewing?

There is no hard feelings here. Just some irani bazi.

Last edited:
IRGC should fire some symbolic MaRVs/HGVs like Kheybar Shikan, Fattah-1/2, record the impacts and videos of them dodging the Iron Dome successfully like the RVs did in the April strike, and be done with it.

Getting into this beehive right now is not in Iran's favor. People have weak memories from Syrian war apparently

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back