In China, demons rampant. Signs of the collapse of the CCP dynasty.

傻蛙真有意思。你们很喜欢自淫哦!
🐸 :ROFLMAO:
yeah. History is in a cycle. CCP is struggling. CCP fans always try to prove that those who oppose CCP are Taiwan greens.

Probably it thinks. All Chinese will want to be slaves of the CCP as much as it does

Screenshot_20240903_135902_com_smile_gifmaker_PhotoDetailActivity.jpgScreenshot_20240903_135914_com_smile_gifmaker_PhotoDetailActivity.jpg

A dynasty on the brink of collapse. Like a cooked duck, only its mouth is hard. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Lmao this clown is talking nonsense go seek help dude the CPC existence alone already make u an insane level retard lol
Why do you think this crazy Chinese peasant killed the CCP judge? Because he's mentally retarded? Or maybe he just doesn't want to be a slave like you?

Screenshot_20240902_131441_com_smile_gifmaker_PhotoDetailActivity.jpg

傻蛙真有意思。你们很喜欢自淫哦!
🐸 :ROFLMAO:
CCP fans can't explain? Why do you CCPs want to kill Chinese scientists 姚桐斌?

Screenshot_20240903_092425_com_smile_gifmaker_PhotoDetailActivity.jpg

Are you CCP any difference between Japan and Taiwan greens?

Screenshot_20240903_163144_com_UCMobile_InnerUCMobile.jpg
CCP school principal's 11 year old son replaces a retired soldier. Falsely claiming 15 years of salary. CCP principal threatens retired soldiers: if you dare to report. I will kill your entire family.

CCP Fans: Only the green frog is anti-CCP.

Ridiculous. It's no surprise that CCP calls CCP fans all little spiders

CCP fans believe that CCP can dictate China for 100 years 🤣

Look at these CCP demons. How they humiliated the PLA retired soldiers

Screenshot_20240903_191548_com_smile_gifmaker_ImageDetailActivity.jpg
Screenshot_20240903_191134_com_smile_gifmaker_ImageDetailActivity.jpg

See! How the Chinese people "support" the CCP! 580,000 Chinese replied "青岛牛逼" in the live broadcast room of Qingdao traffic police.

1725364403362.pngScreenshot_20240903_195309_com_UCMobile_InnerUCMobile.jpg

This is. CCP fans imagine only a group of green frogs anti-CCP.

@flowerfan @ThelastDefense

Get help dude, talking all these none sense won't help you sleep better at night. CPC your KMT father won the civil war get over it man. This 🤡 is too funny.
Let's see who is funnier in the end.🤣

1.4 billion Chinese know who's funny 🤣
Zhanlong are u Manchurian? Look at your map ?? U wanna bring back the qing dynasty?? Haha 😂 I will be back later for more debate. I've done with 3 🤡 so far.beating them like a drum

Last edited:
Zhanlong are u Manchurian? Look at your map ?? U wanna bring back the qing dynasty?? Haha 😂 I will be back later for more debate. I've done with 3 🤡 so far.beating them like a drum
He's Taiwanese.

That's not a Qing map, that's a map of China declared by the Taiwanese government. The Taiwanese government does not recognize the independence of Mongolia and other regions.

He's Taiwanese.

That's not a Qing map, that's a map of China declared by the Taiwanese government. The Taiwanese government does not recognize the independence of Mongolia and other regions.
It does look like a qing dynasty map with Mongolia included.

He's Taiwanese.

Haha so he believed in a one china policy but under KMT Rule funny dude 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back