India Emerges as key diesel supplier to Turkiye amid Russia Middle East disruptions

You should have a Twitter account, honestly, just be yourself, a spin off from your forum persona

It was all over. I was out. Clean and detoxed riding away to the sunset in a convertible but then someone convinced India that Operation Sindoor can be more than just a Bollywood script.
 
It was all over. I was out. Clean and detoxed riding away to the sunset in a convertible but then someone convinced India that Operation Sindoor can be more than just a Bollywood script.
I was the same.
 
No surprise. Turks play all sides and are ruthless practitioners of realpolitik.
 
India may be best placed to fill a China-sized hole in fuel exports
 
1791686995273.png
India is bound to overtake US as worlds largest oil exporter if Iran war continues
 
It was all over. I was out. Clean and detoxed riding away to the sunset in a convertible but then someone convinced India that Operation Sindoor can be more than just a Bollywood script.
Same here.... I had almost weened myself off of it all, and these yindus sucked me back in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back
Top