India gets huge economic boost from 2023 World Cup, Pakistan denied fair share

Again trolling reported, we are not fond of IPL, WE HAVE OUR LEAGUE, EVER HEARD PSL? AND WE ARE HAPPY OF THAT, OUR PLAYERS ARE NOT DIEING TO PARTICIPATE IN YOUR CRAP IPL
If you are not a part of IPL and were never were ( except its first season in 2008, before Mumbai attacks).

Then how has IPL destroyed Pakistani cricket?

If you are not a part of IPL and were never were ( except its first season in 2008, before Mumbai attacks).

Don't you know Pakistani mentality, they want everything but will not work for it(they expect others to do it for them) . And when they don't get it, it's always others fault.

PCB has destroyed Pakistan cricket.
The IPL has attempted to destroy world
Cricket. Imagine 2 teams have been disbanded and that included the great Dhonis team. 2 whole teams for match fixing. Swept under the carpet and players allowed to continue to play.
The destruction long term throughout cricket across the world will be felt in a few years.

Cricket. Imagine 2 teams have been disbanded and that included the great Dhonis team. 2 whole teams for match fixing. Swept under the carpet and players allowed to continue to play.
The destruction long term throughout cricket across the world will be felt in a few years.
Lets us worry about our failings. Pakistan is not part of IPL. Pakistan has destroyed its own cricket through corruption and mismanagement. You should worry about that. World Cricket is at least is now at least catering to the where its mouth is. Pakistanis need to stop being petty and become economically vibrant enough to have a niche market of its own. Its ungiving for a nation to be so miserable at other country's success.

Indian talking about begging?
Yes. It really is begging. Indians watch india pakistan match for the humiliation of Pakistan. The key being Indians watching to generate the revenue. Pakistanis should do the same to generate on their end and be happy about it. Not be disgraceful with petty begging.

1. It's good that you accept that it's PCB and not BCCI which has destroyed Pakistani cricket. We are responsible for our woes and no else is.

2. Didn't match fixing exist in cricket before IPL. Pray tell, which team has not involved in match fixing?

Infact, has there been any match fixing in international cricket, since IPL came into being ?
Except for the Pakistan players who were involved in spot fixing in England.

You should thanking IPL, since its advent match fixing has disappeared from international cricket.

Lets us worry about our failings. Pakistan is not part of IPL. Pakistan has destroyed its own cricket through corruption and mismanagement. You should worry about that. World Cricket is at least is now at least catering to the where its mouth is. Pakistanis need to stop being petty and become economically vibrant enough to have a niche market of its own. Its ungiving for a nation to be so miserable at other country's success.
Us? Who made a multi ID Indian on a Pakistani forum - the spokesperson for Indian cricket?
I agree with Pakistan mismanagement of cricket but India is responsible for screwing cricket up internationally. The only pettiness come from India. Using cricket to bully is petty

2. Didn't match fixing exist in cricket before IPL. Pray tell, which team has not involved in match fixing?

Infact, has there been any match fixing in international cricket, since IPL came into being ?
Except for the Pakistan players who were involved in spot fixing in England.

You should thanking IPL, since its advent match fixing has disappeared from international cricket.
Accept match fixing is rife in Indian bookies where 2 teams had to be disbanded? Dont try to duck - answer the question

I will be honest cricket is dying

Cricket won't survive the problem of India

It's barely competitive now, it's only the top three boards that control cricket and world tournaments just pass around them

Cricket is being destroyed and taken backwards everywhere else

I will be honest cricket is dying

Cricket won't survive the problem of India

It's barely competitive now, it's only the top three boards that control cricket and world tournaments just pass around them

Cricket is being destroyed and taken backwards everywhere else
I agree. I used to love the sport. Kapil Dev Imran Kan Richard Hadlee and the windies - cricket now has become a dodo

Accept match fixing is rife in Indian bookies where 2 teams had to be disbanded? Dont try to duck - answer the question
I am answering the question.

You say match fixing in rife in IPL.

I ask, when has match fixing not been rife in cricket?

1.Was it not rife when Sunil Gavskars use to Captain Indian cricket team or Kapil Dev or Mohammed Azharuddin ?

2. Was it not rife when Saleem Javed offered Shane Warne $ Two hundred thousand to loose Karachi test in 1994 ?

3. Was it not rife, when both Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis use to have bookies in a bidding war on who will be able to turn more players, do their bidding.

4. Was it not rife, when Hanse Cronje used hands free Bluetooth device, while on the cricket field to directly speak to bookies, who were making bets.

5. Was it not rife, when Pakistani trio were jailed in UK and then banned for 10 years for spot fixing matches with Pakistani bookie Mazhar Majeed?

Have there been any match fixing scandal in international cricket since 2010?

Last edited:
I used to love cricket. I was passionate about it. I'd book days off, pay for subscriptions to watch the game. I remember crying when Pakistan lost in 2007. But now? I don't even know half the Pakistan team players - other than those uncles still playing the game from 20 yrs ago lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back