India Has Lost Air Superiority to Pakistan, No Jets Left to Fight

And? Shells there has the ability to avoid Kashmiris?
That's irrelevant to my point. You stated

"Women and Children die in India too, even in Kashmir, "

I corrected the contextual error in this statement.

The rest of your nonsense speaks very capably for itself.
 
Well this is even better. You are offering us terms that were not even on the table to begin with. Does Modi know of this offer being made by his official spokesperson on his behalf?
You were made aware of the plan when our jets bombed you though. At night, I hear we took out some major figures. Maybe Modi was lying. Who knows.
 
That's irrelevant to my point. You stated

"Women and Children die in India too, even in Kashmir, "

I corrected the contextual error in this statement.

The rest of your nonsense speaks very capably for itself.
Ah! I was lost, yeah as long as they get Indian passport they are Indians so I gotta give them the equal citizen treatment. But sure whatever you call them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top