India Overtakes China as Russia’s Top Oil Importer in July – Reuters

Frankly, the largest beneficiary of this Russia-Ukraine war are India and China. The loser is Europe.
India and China has imported lots of cheaper oil from Russia bcz of this war.
China does benefit from this war, but not oil.

The oil trade between China and Russia has been going on. Before and after the war, the balance of this trade did not change much. The oil trade between China and Russia has always been maintained at a relatively balanced ratio, which is stipulated by Chinese law, and Chinese law does not allow more than this ratio. Whether or not the Russia-Ukraine war takes place, China's laws do not allow for this balance to be upset.

Wasn't Biden ahead too, and then debate happened where Biden attempted to phrase a sentence coherently. Hopefully unlike 2020 US could conduct better election than Pakistan, Because world peace depends on it.
Biden was old, he shouldn't have go in that far he should have dropped out or not seek election before, I mean we aren't just know he is senile, that been going on since 2021, and he himself said he was a transitional figure.

Harris is 59, and she was a lawyer, chances for her to not able to debate with Trump is slim to none........

Biden was old, he shouldn't have go in that far he should have dropped out or not seek election before, I mean we aren't just know he is senile, that been going on since 2021, and he himself said he was a transitional figure.

Harris is 59, and she was a lawyer, chances for her to not able to debate with Trump is slim to none........
I doubt this is now a debate kind of election. Its .... clash of identities and ideologies. What is rather interesting is that Trump is not playing attack on him as much.

Mostly now at this stage it is a quest for getting independents.

And with India's exports totaling only $400 billion a year
Get your facts straight! India’s total exports in 2023 were way higher than that. We’re talking about $778 billion—nearly double what you claimed.

Lol, is that something to be proud of? I hope China one day will change from a pure oil import country to pure export country like what US did in the past decade, China is also very rich in shale oil reserve.

China is the global leader in shale gas resources.
960x0.jpg
Not to rain down on your parade... Iran alone has more gas than China's shale reserves... Not to mention Russia. Those are not shale reserves.

And no, China does not have enough shale oil resources. Its has less than half of US's shale oil resources.

Get your facts straight! India’s total exports in 2023 were way higher than that. We’re talking about $778 billion—nearly double what you claimed.
I am talking about India's merchandise exports of $437 billion in 2023/2024.

The amount of exports you are talking about includes services.

I doubt this is now a debate kind of election. Its .... clash of identities and ideologies. What is rather interesting is that Trump is not playing attack on him as much.

Mostly now at this stage it is a quest for getting independents.
Sadly, this is going to be the repeat of 2020, just that instead of Biden ticket, we are having Kamala. Biden was supposed to reunite us, but then what he (or I should say, his party) did was to stroke more flame on Trump......

Trump should have been a thing in the past, but the relentless attack on him makes him a marked figure and make him somebody, otherwise he would have been long forgotten by the GOP

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back