India to Sign Deal for MQ 9 Predator drones worth 4 Billion USD

Lmao dude whatever makes you happy man. Idk who Iranian sell to outside of its proxies and russia.im sure if china is willing to sell russia will buy than from Iran. China can supply them anything make/hale DJI suicide Drones anything.
Facts are Russia knows your toys no? That’s why they don’t buy from you…….small time toys. Nobody buys Chinese weapons, unless desperate

China has delivered some 282 combat drones to 17 countries in the past decade, making it the world's leading exporter of the weaponised aircraft.
Sometimes I have to humble u a little bit my guy I don't lose in a debate.

Facts are Russia knows your toys no? That’s why they don’t buy from you…….small time toys. Nobody buys Chinese weapons, unless desperate
We dont sell to neither parties involved in the war that's china stand. They can buy from Aliexpress or go directly to the seller in shenzhen

China is not only leading in exporting combat drones also more than 80 percent in commercial drones market like how much more do I have to prove to you just accept defeat dude. Like I'm sorry dude if your missile programs had linked to China what makes you think your drones are superior lol. China do learn a lot from Russia tho they are real G.

Semiconductors
China Providing 90% of Chips Used in Russia, Despite Sanctions. Russia needs china and u know it we might not support them openly but there are things we can help them with for their military complex.
China is the big dawg in this alliance because she's the factory of the world and she got money. All road leads to Beijing.

Maybe because people of the UAE aren't starving, they can afford to make dumb decisions
Unlike Pakistan No-one is running and dying behind a flour truck in India. Instead of buying 20 j10C on 11 years of loan, Pakistan should fed it's starving population.
India has 650B$ forex, more than it's debt. We can buy any weapon in the world without loan.

This junk has been shot down by Houthis 10 times already.

Unlike Pakistan No-one is running and dying behind a flour truck in India. Instead of buying 20 j10C on 11 years of loan, Pakistan should fed it's starving population.
India has 650B$ forex, more than it's debt. We can buy any weapon in the world without loan.
What I don't understand is India has all the money you can buy but don't invest more in engine development for tejas and amca. Like it should be the number one priority.

At least Indian Navy can make up the slack.

Aren't there cheaper alternatives?
Nope. Nothing of this sort. It has a dedicated ASW package, can launch sonobuoys and can patrol area 2000 km away from shore for 40 hours in one go.

This junk has been shot down by Houthis 10 times already.

This junk is in service with the biggest richest nations in the world
USA
Japan
Israel
UK
Germany
Saudi
And soon India

It's combat proven deadly

China has delivered some 282 combat drones to 17 countries in the past decade, making it the world's leading exporter of the weaponised aircraft.
Sometimes I have to humble u a little bit my guy I don't lose in a debate.
You've already lost.......have a nice day.

We dont sell to neither parties involved in the war that's china stand. They can buy from Aliexpress or go directly to the seller in shenzhen
You'd sell to anybody, if they give you the USD or oil or gas.......Anything and everything. Yous sold an entire ballistic missile program to the Sawdi's recently after you got a green light from da CIA no? cuz nobody would sell to the Sawdi's missiles.

What I don't understand is India has all the money you can buy but don't invest more in engine development for tejas and amca. Like it should be the number one priority.
Engine development is going on. Dry variant of the engine built for LCA will go into Ghatak(Okhotnik like) stealth UCAV.
Even China was flying J10C and J20 with Russian engine till few years back.
India will replace US engines once first engine replacement is due in 10-15 years.

Reactions: FHN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back