Indian Economy: News, Updates and Discussions

"A jump from 25 to 45 has happened just in about more than a year. So, that is the change, which is happening, and that is why I feel that the PLI has been a game changer, specifically in the air conditioners industry,” Sharma, who also heads the Electronics Manufacturing Committee of industry body Ficci, told PTI.
Investments in heat exchangers, compressors and other components, which are part of the PLI scheme for air-conditioners have started coming. All applicants have invested in physical structures.

Last edited:
Last edited:
"A jump from 25 to 45 has happened just in about more than a year. So, that is the change, which is happening, and that is why I feel that the PLI has been a game changer, specifically in the air conditioners industry,” Sharma, who also heads the Electronics Manufacturing Committee of industry body Ficci, told PTI.
Investments in heat exchangers, compressors and other components, which are part of the PLI scheme for air-conditioners have started coming. All applicants have invested in physical structures.

@CallSignMaverick @Pingle @Faceless
Don't let Bilal see this otherwise he will have a mental orgasm.
Jokes Aside but this really begs the question what were our local AC manufacturers doing all this time, they had a monopoly over Indian Market for quite a long time.

Last edited:
Don't let Bilal see this otherwise he will have a mental orgasm.
But this really begs the question what were our local AC manufacturers were doing all this time, they had a monopoly over Indian Market for a long time.
Iss Desh me sirf danda chalta hai sarkar ka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back