Indian General Election 2024: News & Discussion

She was a millionaire. Filthy rich, he got caught cheating on her. She died mysteriously with injuries on her body congress was controlling the police. Yeah sure she committed suicide and he found her body. Kya script hein. 😂 There was no will so he inherited almost everything.

Weeks after his wife's death, rumours was that a Pakistani anchor was consoling him with deep care @Sharma Ji 🙃

This is Shashi Tharoor, the UNGA secretary candidate with an apartment in New York, not Yogi Fanta Bottle from Uttar Pradesh. There are many millionaires he can get and he is a millionaire himself.

Theek hai, he's just inspiring the troopers to come out in force like politicians are supposed to do.

Low iq hordes, or public intellectuals, or critical thinker highly intelligent people like me... we all need to come out in force and smash the opposition.
Same ol wine in a different bottle.

Both Leftist & Rightist Bhakts are zombified. Can't think straight no more.

Screenshot_2024-05-16-15-44-04-963-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Prior to the fourth phase of elections, the Phalodi Satta Bazar had pegged the BJP winning 307 to 310 seats for the BJP. Now, the estimates have been revised downwards to 296-300 seats for the BJP, and 329 to 332 seats for the National Democratic Alliance.

Link

I still believe BJP will better it's tally of 2019

Same ol wine in a different bottle.

Both Leftist & Rightist Bhakts are zombified. Can't think straight no more.
wrong, or only true to a very small extent.

agendas, manifestos dekho.

Jay Shah and others are Nepo babies too, that is true..

but congress has nepo babies, nepo grand children and nepo great grand ones..

Mandir banega

UCC ayega

Baby limit law ayega

1, 2 ka 3

3, 2 ka 1

lesser evil mangta !

wrong, or only true to a very small extent.

agendas, manifestos dekho.

Jay Shah and others are Nepo babies too, that is true..

but congress has nepo babies, nepo grand children and nepo great grand ones..

Mandir banega

UCC ayega

Baby limit law ayega

1, 2 ka 3

3, 2 ka 1

lesser evil mangta !
As if parties fullfil their promises return in their manifestos. Do you live in Scandinavia?

You indirectly accepted that BJP is as worse as the Congress. But you only vote for it because you want sadistic pleasure derived out of triggering Muslims.

Modi ji always favouring Pasmandas, hating on Bamaans and trying to destroy Dharma by Unnaturally trying to Abhrahamize it for his political gains.

As if parties fullfil their promises return in their manifestos. Do you live in Scandinavia?
Ram temple bana ki nahi bana ?

370 hataya ki nahi hataya ?

baaki sab bhi hoinga, enkud tanatann karne ka apun ke rashtra ko 👌

kahe ki tenshun lerla ?

You indirectly accepted that BJP is as worse as the Congress. But you only vote for it because you want sadistic pleasure derived out of triggering Muslims.
na ji, why would I even be here if I fostered those kinds of feelings ? my dil is saaf, 100%

Modi ji always favouring Pasmandas, hating on Bamaans and trying to destroy Dharma by Unnaturally trying to Abhrahamize it for his political gains.
Sab ko laane ka nationalist fold me. Barelvis and the rest will also follow if we can keep this going for next 2 govt terms.

La Familia ka votebank ekdum tehes nehes kar ke khatam krne ka..

tu intelligent banda hai, kya tum bc strategy and tactics nahi samajh sakta ? wtfman

Guys like you and me, Nilubhai..

we're both the bleeding edge, and the sangh our blunt force object that we use to propel this nation to GLORY !

For now, BJP bhains is gone in the paani.. aapke cheekhne chillaney se, dandey hilaney se ni aati

Just accept it and see it for what it is..

At some stage said bhains will come out.. and then it can be open target for halalings.. but koi ni, hum uska bhi meat kha jaangey.

Tribal Afghan style, whoever gives bigger guns and chhatri (umbrella) protection, usko vote milega..

filhaal congress seems to have all its guns trained on us.. so full khatam krne ka inko, area denial, defence destruction, deep special ingress and sabotage.. use all the tools to eliminate them in their current avatar.

dalits, musalmans and the rest ko bhi apni side laaney ka.. paisa dikha ke but.. not by whipping them up in a frenzy against brahmans etc like that most disgusting of men, rahul is doing.

For now, BJP bhains is gone in the paani.. aapke cheekhne chillaney se, dandey hilaney se ni aati

Just accept it and see it for what it is..

At some stage said bhains will come out.. and then it can be open target for halalings.. but koi ni, hum uska bhi meat kha jaangey.

Tribal Afghan style, whoever gives bigger guns and chhatri (umbrella) protection, usko vote milega..

filhaal congress seems to have all its guns trained on us.. so full khatam krne ka inko, area denial, defence destruction, deep special ingress and sabotage.. use all the tools to eliminate them in their current avatar.

dalits, musalmans and the rest ko bhi apni side laaney ka.. paisa dikha ke but.. not by whipping them up in a frenzy against brahmans etc like that most disgusting of men, rahul is doing.
Okay bhai.

[
]

Guys like you and me, Nilubhai..

we're both the bleeding edge, and the sangh our blunt force object that we use to propel this nation to GLORY !

Pandat ji you won't get it. You aren't a sly Marathi Bamaan.

You are the gullible one. The one who took a bribe to hold coronation ceremony of King Shivaji.

Top level Marathi Bamans and Gujju lobby only care about their interests. They don't give a damn about you.

Why indulge in petty politics when all of them are the same? Yesterday's villian turns today's hero. Today's hero turns future villian. But there are no good or bad guys in reality. They all the same. Why are we wasting our energy debating politics?

We should be talking about how to activate our pineal gland, open our 3rd eye and teleport from one dimension to other.

Last edited:
We should be talking about how to activate our pineal gland, open our 3rd eye and teleport from one dimension to other.
don't tell me you don't know those basics even 🤦‍♂️

he dont have too. our corrupt liberal secular homosexual feminist ruling elite is already wearing bangles and ghungroo
Get a mullah regime going already, man.

Iran and A-stan bagal me, Saudi and Gulfie Emirs etc an hours flight of something away.

Although< I guess a fauj regime is also good.. keeping enemies under control, both internal and external.

We are jahil populations, danda mangta, fauj or reich don't really matter.

No war will happen

Pakistani already has to deal with IMF

Countries begging for 1.5 billion are not going to start an expensive war that could cost them 10-15 billion

12 yrs ago, Indian economy was 8 times larger than Pakistan and we had a population which was 7 times larger

Today
Indian economy is 11 times larger than Pakistan while Indian population is 6 times larger.

Increasing economic disparity between India and Pakistan alone will cause protests in Pakistan
Like we see in AJK, Baluchistan

Not to mention the wide spread corruption like the one disclosed in Dubai Property scam

We don’t even need to fire a single bullet
The Awaam will do the job for us

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back