Indian General Election 2024: News & Discussion

Both Pakistani and Indian ruling class wants war. So be it.

One thing I

Bharat's Mood Shifting On Narendra Modi? | 4th Phase Polling Marred by Violations | Akash Banerjee​

one thing I have learned which is never click on bait titles video or news. Does not matter if that is pro India or Anti India.

ye to KGB type harkat hai

maybe Sunanda had some srs dirt on the La Famalia and their closest associates.

kar dia kaam uska in mafiosis ne, aur kya ?

@Guru Dutt @Mrloveday
Shashi Tharoor protested against Gandhi family.

Apparently Shashi was honeypotted by a Pakistani ISI socialite.

Sunanda was going to spill the beans. If I remember correctly she first revealed this to her close friend Barkha Dutt who snitched on her and got her killed. Nothing to do with Gandhi family. Shashi the playboy didn't want to end his career and go to jail.

@Joe Shearer Babu met Shashi Tharoor. He probably knows more.

Both Pakistani and Indian ruling class wants war. So be it.
Capitalists want war but not in their backyard. That's why Modi propped up TTP, BLA and Afghanistan.

Wah.

Modi removed Imran Khan from power and sent him to prison.

Woh bhi credit de do Gujju baniye ko.
This is nothing. He bumped off a khalistaani in Kaneda, that Turd au guy has already given Modi certificate of it.

Discussing this sycophant is a waste of time.

Last edited:
Modi has too much responsibility and has to give measured response. Amit shah is always to the point. No scooting or skirting questions and to the point responses.

According to BJP he offed his wife by....feeding her polonium. That's how you know it's BS. Sometimes the simplest explanation is the truth. Poor middle aged woman finds out her newly married husband has divided affections and breaks. Sad, but happens all the time. More believable than a James Bond movie where POLONIUM is used to poison the poor woman.
She was a millionaire. Filthy rich, he got caught cheating on her. She died mysteriously with injuries on her body congress was controlling the police. Yeah sure she committed suicide and he found her body. Kya script hein. 😂 There was no will so he inherited almost everything.

Weeks after his wife's death, rumours was that a Pakistani anchor was consoling him with deep care @Sharma Ji 🙃

dalit, muslim, adavasi, minorities only...

kabhi brahmano ko bhi yaad kar lia karo, always selectively omitted from any mention :(

itni kya nafrat hai brahmano se ?

Raga's heart is full of hatred this one particular minority, I don't get why. Guess he wants see the brahmans lynched before he steals all our money and properties to redistribute it to the dalits and muslims etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back