Indian General Election 2024: News & Discussion

The way things are going until current phases it seems BJP is in trouble. And no way close to 400 as they tried to portray. And don't worry its coming as complete shock to me.
you never know, kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

if it's congress, they'll have to sew together a very diverse coallition.. and that has its own set of problems.

I think Modi Ji is a shoo-in but I could be wrong too.

Mujhe dikha tha not too long back, that was my first thought too.. murderer smooth talker saala, and there is stuff to be admired even there lol

player banda.. wasn't he having at it with some Pakistani news anchor or something too ? :LOL:
He clapped a lot of cheeks. Including an MP 😜 IYKYK. I want to know his game.

Game hai bhai ka, solid.. had these 3 auntie ji sycophants, journos, most likely.. they were drooling over the guy like teenage fangirls would to a rockstar or something.

Good stuff.

but who might you be talking about, name and shame, bro !

earns him points, India might be tiring of our fascist sant baba ji.

but who might you be talking about, name and shame, bro !

earns him points, India might be tiring of our fascist sant baba ji.
Recently got kicked out of parliament. 🙃

I mean, he's okay. Provided he wins from Thiruvananthapuram.

He off'ed his wife fr. 🙃

According to BJP he offed his wife by....feeding her polonium. That's how you know it's BS. Sometimes the simplest explanation is the truth. Poor middle aged woman finds out her newly married husband has divided affections and breaks. Sad, but happens all the time. More believable than a James Bond movie where POLONIUM is used to poison the poor woman.

According to BJP he offed his wife by....feeding her polonium. That's how you know it's BS. Sometimes the simplest explanation is the truth. Poor middle aged woman finds out her newly married husband has divided affections and breaks. Sad, but happens all the time. More believable than a James Bond movie where POLONIUM is used to poison the poor woman.
ye to KGB type harkat hai

maybe Sunanda had some srs dirt on the La Famalia and their closest associates.

kar dia kaam uska in mafiosis ne, aur kya ?

@Guru Dutt @Mrloveday

Americans are anti-Modi, following his little stunt on American soil. However, regardless of who is PM, Americans will naturally try to prop up India as cannon fodder against China, as they have propped up Ukraine against Russia.

Just sit back, get some popcorn and enjoy the show. The Americans will destroy India without Pakistan firing a single shot ;)
What stunt ? Asli stunt to Trudeau's turf pe kia tha, and aage bhi hoga under Mr Modi's muscular foreign policy. Khalis and their masters are in complete disarray.. Modi ka bhawandar, cat 5

Jai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back