Indian General Election 2024: News & Discussion

Jokes aside, forget 27th Feb and every Indian misadventure since 1947 - have these people forgotten who ruled India for the better part of the last thousand years?

You guys really think that Rahul Gandhi is doing all these rallies in this hot weather Only to hand over the PM post to Mr Cauli Flower ie Chiddu

Chiddu or Sashi, good candidates but don't have the pulling power and charisma as far as the plebs, the masses, are concerned.

Inka mushkil hai, they don't even have that much clout within the party.

India ko ekdum son of the soil Modi Ji type mangta.

Kamaskam ek aur baar, fir Modi Sarkar

Of the Jai Siya Ram !!

Only DK is capable leader in congress to revive rest are useless.

I am sure chiddu will teach us the secret behind earning crores by selling cauliflowers !

Modi will be PM but this time it seems he may hardly I mean barely cross the number required for simple majority

Modi will be PM but this time it seems he may hardly I mean barely cross the number required for simple majority
Acha ji ? Matlab aap bhi apni nigren garahey baithey ho humarey chunaav pe ?

Eheh

Koi bharosa ni hai Indian awam ka, kabhi bhi we can palat... karvat lagaing.

From your perspective but, koi fark ni parna, congress as hawkish wrt K issue and other security challenges, they just play the minority card for local consumption as opposed to Modi and co, who play the majority card.

Radio silence from India apologists. Saar, we want to trade saar, partition was a mistake saar, viraat kohli is my father saaar, phul sapport to india and iran and russia saaar, pakistan is kaafir american slave saaaaaar

American ally Modi. LOL These Americans expect access to Pakistani air space.
Americans are anti-Modi, following his little stunt on American soil. However, regardless of who is PM, Americans will naturally try to prop up India as cannon fodder against China, as they have propped up Ukraine against Russia.

Just sit back, get some popcorn and enjoy the show. The Americans will destroy India without Pakistan firing a single shot ;)

Acha ji ? Matlab aap bhi apni nigren garahey baithey ho humarey chunaav pe ?

Eheh

Koi bharosa ni hai Indian awam ka, kabhi bhi we can palat... karvat lagaing.

From your perspective but, koi fark ni parna, congress as hawkish wrt K issue and other security challenges, they just play the minority card for local consumption as opposed to Modi and co, who play the majority card.
The way things are going until current phases it seems BJP is in trouble. And no way close to 400 as they tried to portray. And don't worry its coming as complete shock to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back