Indian General Election 2024: News & Discussion

Chiddu will step into MMS shoes. Raga will step into Sonia shoes.

Most powerful congress player.
Ex Defence Minister, Home Minister, and Finance Minister. Held every majoe ministry except PM.
Raga has no choice but to be a background force and agenda setter.going fwd, usko koi vote to deta nahi apart from sleepy restive Wayanaadis.

Let's see how it all plays out. I want Shashi as foreign secretary agar congi admin aani hi hai, which I greatly doubt.ki aayegi.

Let's see how it all plays out. I want Shashi as foreign secretary agar congi admin aani hi hai, which I greatly doubt.ki aayegi.

He might be.

A possible mix 'if' the flip happens

- Chiddu as PM
- Shashi as FM (he has already served as deputy FM)
- Chiddu might actually bring back someone from outside as Fin Min- maybe Raguram Rajan because he was RBI governor before
- Home- Sharad Pawar?

Quite the visionary -
(the music was unnecessary)

Similar videos can be shown for every politician including Modi. He was the true brains behind Adhaar on which Modi built the current payments infrastructure.

Similar videos can be shown for every politician including Modi. He was the true brains behind Adhaar on which Modi built the current payments infrastructure.
yeah, aadhar was a mistake, even if modi built on it.
payment infra has nothing to do with aadhar, it might have helped expand it, but it wasn't needed.

yeah, aadhar was a mistake, even if modi built on it.
payment infra has nothing to do with aadhar, it might have helped expand it, but it wasn't needed.
adhhar is the only ID on which Modi expanded the UPI

He might be.

A possible mix 'if' the flip happens

- Chiddu as PM
- Shashi as FM (he has already served as deputy FM)
- Chiddu might actually bring back someone from outside as Fin Min- maybe Raguram Rajan because he was RBI governor before
- Home- Sharad Pawar?
why sharad pawar? close to death and even his daughter might lose the election.

Chiddu will step into MMS shoes. Raga will step into Sonia shoes.

Most powerful congress player.
Ex Defence Minister, Home Minister, and Finance Minister. Held every majoe ministry except PM.
The most suitable PM candidate right now in Congress is Shashi Tharoor. This guy is smart and mature and nationalist too. He looks dumb sometime only bcz he is in a wrong party and he has to follow the dumb line.

The most suitable PM candidate right now in Congress is Shashi Tharoor. This guy is smart and mature and nationalist too. He looks dumb sometime only bcz he is in a wrong party and he has to follow the dumb line.

His political weight is still lacking. He has never held a 'top 3' ministerial poition, Chiddu has held all three. I think Chiddu will mentor and groom shashi for a bigger role.

His political weight is still lacking. He has never held a 'top 3' ministerial poition, Chiddu has held all three. I think Chiddu will mentor and groom shashi for a bigger role.
He didn't held top 3 ministerial position just bcz of Congress's family politics. They really keeps talented people out of high zone, so their way remain clear always to become PM.

He didn't held top 3 ministerial position just bcz of Congress's family politics. They really keeps talented people out of high zone, so their way remain clear always to become PM.

Come on. Chiddu is in Indian politics for 40+ years and Shashi barely 14 years. Shashi spent decades at the UN. This has nothing to do with family politics. In fact it was MMS who brought shashi to Indian politics when he failed to become UN Sec Gen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back