Indian General Election 2024: News & Discussion

In Latest episode of "Sham Sharma Show", we get into a conversation with Pradeep Bhandari, discussing The On Ground REALITY of INDIAN Politics, Analysis of Phase 1 and 2 Voting, and about his book, "Modi 3.0: Bigger, Higher, Stronger."

Bhandari is widely recognized as a political commentator and analyst who provides insights into Indian politics. His analyses, especially during election seasons, have been widely followed and discussed in the media.

Voting here today, dry day :cautious:

However, I'm having the contacts for illegal purchasing of alcohol

Therefore, the problems are not affecting me that much.

@Paitoo tune vote Dia ? 🪷 🧘‍♂️

Himanta Biswa Sarma layin' the smack down !

What a troll, I love this guy... Baja ke rakata hai congress ki, doesn't hold his punches. Future PM !

Himanta Biswa Sarma layin' the smack down !

What a troll, I love this guy... Baja ke rakata hai congress ki, doesn't hold his punches. Future PM !
It is amazing that Sonia’s love for Rahul has destroyed congress so many great young politicians have left cogress biswasa, Sindhiya, Milind Dewra , Lovely …… This happens to all family parties. Look at shape of SP, Shivsenda, RJD ….

Basically congress became family party. Oh well as they say whatever happens, happens for good.

Last edited:
Basically congress became family party. Oh well as they say whatever happens, happens for good.
family toh hamesha se thi

ab chaley communism ki ore..

the answer to the dominance of the right in in India (past 2 terms) should not be a mad lurch to the far left.

congress gonna lose this one too, but they have pretty decent players... just need a change of captain and coach ?

family toh hamesha se thi

ab chaley communism ki ore..

the answer to the dominance of the right in in India (past 2 terms) should not be a mad lurch to the far left.

congress gonna lose this one too, but they have pretty decent players... just need a change of captain and coach ?
That is what I am saying Gandhis have made congress family party and without them it will get scattered in smaller parties. Gandhis are the glue and now there is no way out unless Gandhis give some competent leader full authority while they keep party together. I don’t see that happening. Hell Rahul is not even giving Priyanka political space and udhar sala ji Robert Vadra is getting restless.

That is what I am saying Gandhis have made congress family party and without them it will get scattered in smaller parties. Gandhis are the glue and now there is no way out unless Gandhis give some competent leader full authority while they keep party together. I don’t see that happening. Hell Rahul is not even giving Priyanka political space and udhar sala ji Robert Vadra is getting restless.
I think Priyanka Ji is reluctant even though the whole country has been waiting since forever. That lady seems to have that spark, Robert is desperate for a shot at real power.. lagta hai money power se bore ho gya banda lol

Didn't stock up on daaru?
I voted on 26th April.
I'm at my local shack rn, chawdey me rules being flouted, everyone tippling away but staff are warning ki 🚔 pols might come 😆

Dilli ka 25th or something ko hai, still on the fence about going but might just. I do have an excuse to do so.

Also very annoying how they won't let you change your constituency in case you move, it's a real hassle. Just not worth my while running pillar to post trying to get shit stamped and greasing various babu and unscrupulous magistrates' hands... just to get to vote once every chaar Saal.. the madarchodz.

I'm at my local shack rn, chawdey me rules being flouted, everyone tippling away but staff are warning ki 🚔 pols might come 😆

Dilli ka 25th or something ko hai, still on the fence about going but might just. I do have an excuse to do so.

Also very annoying how they won't let you change your constituency in case you move, it's a real hassle. Just not worth my while running pillar to post trying to get shit stamped and greasing various babu and unscrupulous magistrates' hands... just to get to vote once every chaar Saal.. the madarchodz.
Ab to ho gayi voting Goa mein? Aaj bhi dry day hai?
Dilli jao aur vote daalo bhai. Modi ji haar jayenge.

Ab to ho gayi voting Goa mein? Aaj bhi dry day hai?
Dilli jao aur vote daalo bhai. Modi ji haar jayenge.
Yesterday was vote day, maybe aaj bhi... dunno, we have a rare dry today again but.

Haan, soch toh raha hu... my booth is at my old school 😆 gives me PTSD, just walking in those iron gates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back