Indian General Election 2024: News & Discussion

Kangana Madam leading by 50k+ :D

I feel like if BJP doesn't cross the majority, then all the little ants from NDA will leave for INDIA alliance. Regardless our country is fucked for the next 5 years if it is coalition government.

300 for NDA means all poaching hopes by INDI will be put to rest. Another NDA got but Modi should step down and give someone else a chance.

Now for some news from Indian-administered Kashmir, where a former legislator, who's been in jail since 2019 in a terror funding case, has stunned everyone by winning with a margin of 100,000 votes.

Sheikh Abdul Rashid, also known as "engineer Rashid", won from Baramulla constituency as an independent candidate, beating former chief minister Omar Abdullah from the Jammu and Kashmir National Conference party.

"I think it’s time to accept the inevitable. Congratulations to Engineer Rashid for his victory in North Kashmir," Mr Abdullah wrote on X (formerly Twitter) just minutes ago.

Mr Rashid is often described as a maverick leader and is known for his controversial political views.

He is lodged in Tihar jail in Delhi, so it was his son who campaigned on his behalf - organising roadshows which drew thousands of people and struck a chord with the region's youth.

Wait so the news the BJP should be worried how accurate is that? It all seems in the air at the moment. I think they will be able to form a government with a coalition.

Wait so the news the BJP should be worried how accurate is that? It all seems in the air at the moment. I think they will be able to form a government with a coalition.

BJP + Modi will form government most likely. BJP does not have single majority, so big-ticket reforms might not happen..............for now.

Last edited:
BJP + Modi will form government most likely. BJP does not have single majority, so big-ticket reforms might not happen.
Yup, that's as bad as a loss.. we're not getting our UCC

dhat tere ki :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back