Indian Politics and Internal News

In recent years, racism against Indians has reached alarming levels globally. This video delves into the disturbing trend, highlighting specific incidents and exploring the reasons behind this surge. From hate crimes in the US and UK to violent attacks in Australia, we uncover the systemic racism and Hinduphobia targeting Indian communities. Learn about the historical context, the role of social media, and the geopolitical factors contributing to this issue. Featuring expert insights, real-life stories, and shocking statistics, this video is a comprehensive analysis of a pressing social problem.

Oh bhai on our other forum some dude posted a video of an aged sardar G in Canada taking a shit in public at a gas station, I mean while he fueld up, he also cut in a few turds…..The Pakistani mods immediately locked da thread.

Didn’t even let me put in my trade mark…….

Oh Bhaaaaaaancccchhhhh😝

Sub k saamnay tuttian ker deen sardar G nay while putting putt-role in his car. And somebody recorded that vid on his cell phone.

Man, what can I say……😝…….canada is now east Punjab central.

I can’t post it here cuz it ain’t right. 😝

Oh bhai on our other forum some dude posted a video of an aged sardar G in Canada taking a shit in public at a gas station, I mean while he fueld up, he also cut in a few turds…..The Pakistani mods immediately locked da thread.

Didn’t even let me put in my trade mark…….

Oh Bhaaaaaaancccchhhhh😝

Sub k saamnay tuttian ker deen sardar G nay while putting putt-role in his car. And somebody recorded that vid on his cell phone.

Man, what can I say……😝…….canada is now east Punjab central.

I can’t post it here cuz it ain’t right. 😝
#notall :astag:

woh aapka ISI wala Khalistani hoga,

I'm 100$% sure

woh aapka ISI wala Khalistani hoga,

I'm 100$% sure
Man he couldn’t even be bothered to go in the gas station and use the restroom……I mean wtf!

Damn man……😝

Man he couldn’t even be bothered to go in the gas station and use the restroom……I mean wtf!

Damn man……😝
They only good for parading assassination floats of our great Indira Ji

and being knocked off by expert R&AW agents at gas stations.

Amriki "Unit", Ruski GRU, and Yahoodi "Matkal" guys level Gangouse secret spy commandoes.

In recent years, racism against Indians has reached alarming levels globally. This video delves into the disturbing trend, highlighting specific incidents and exploring the reasons behind this surge. From hate crimes in the US and UK to violent attacks in Australia, we uncover the systemic racism and Hinduphobia targeting Indian communities. Learn about the historical context, the role of social media, and the geopolitical factors contributing to this issue. Featuring expert insights, real-life stories, and shocking statistics, this video is a comprehensive analysis of a pressing social problem.

Why is this major news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back