Indians Privelege in China : Free Food !

It's not the Indians pretending to be a pakistani, it's your iron brother who can't tell the difference between a pakistani and an Indian lol!

That's some brainless trolling you got going on there

Fake Indian students also like “free food” in Canada. They were stealing from food banks which are only to be used in case of emergencies not a life hack.

It's not the Indians pretending to be a pakistani, it's your iron brother who can't tell the difference between a pakistani and an Indian lol!

That's some brainless trolling you got going on there
Well Mr Brains, I only translated what's mentioned in the video description .
Also basanti is not shy in admitting and disclosing the truth to my iron brother.

Well Mr Brains, I only translated what's mentioned in the video description .
Also basanti is not shy in admitting and disclosing the truth to my iron brother.
Well, Mr. I only pointed out your lame attempt at trolling. Just thought it was kind of ironic that in your attempt to troll Indians, you kind of managed to troll your self. If you have some humor, you will understand

A Pakistani doesn't ask food in name of friendship, he/she offers it.
Indians are more peculiar about food, especially religious brahmins

Frankly it's a pain, a faf, they should just stick to their tiffin boxes with Dahl roti

Well, Mr. I only pointed out your lame attempt at trolling. Just thought it was kind of ironic that in your attempt to troll Indians, you kind of managed to troll your self. If you have some humor, you will understand
Nuisance as they are but after all Indians are guests here, now why would I want to troll them and hurt their tiny hearts .

Nuisance as they are but after all Indians are guests here, now why would I want to troll them and hurt their tiny hearts .
Ah, you are chinese! I misunderstood. I thought it was an pakistani attempt to troll Indians, that's why it didn't make any sense to me. Then keep on Mr, sorry I interrupted

Still don't see any Indians pretending to be pakistanis, though, so you might consider changing the title

Ah, you are chinese! I misunderstood. I thought it was an pakistani attempt to troll Indians, that's why it didn't make any sense to me. Then keep on Mr, sorry I interrupted
Damn you have worked that out already !
Let's just say, I'm shocked 😆

The Chinese are indeed friendly to Pakistani tourists. It's also true that we can't properly differentiate between Pakistanis and Indians.

Still don't see any Indians pretending to be pakistanis, though, so you might consider changing the title
You seem very concerned for Indians
Am I missing something...like your previous ID.
Know the difference between a title and content description ??

I'm just trying to understand your post. I still don't get it, as what you wrote does not fit with the content of the video. Care to explain who is pretending to be a pakistani here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back