Indus Pakistan must Return - an invitation

Consider this an open invitation to Indus Pakistan to return, and for mods to lift his ban in the spirit of PDF's rebirth.

His contributions to Pakistan History discourse were invaluable and sparked a wider movement to reclaim the history and culture of Pakistan.
For him to return to discussion forum seek help of his close friend, @Areesh.

He was a racist, so are a dozen other people on this forum including you if I remember your older posts correctly

Dont know why you are complaining
So justifying it as ok based on the accusation that everyone is and I was too so its ok to be racist?

Conveniently left out the most toxic and destructive cult of all...Jamedars of Papa John cult...
Irrelevant ho gaey hain. Jang to honi nahi hae India say kabhi bhee.......right?

What we need to do here is to strengthen our bonds with our western neighbors ASAP, otherwise the banya is hell bent on our reversion by just browbeating us into submission.

Invade to ne karna India nay......mager culturally/ psychological invasion is happening.

Chutiya Iran/ Turkey watching us go down!

Dono ko pata hae hamari haalat.

Last edited:
Concurring with your sarcasm, I think we have enough toxic people already onboard, do we actually need a cult leader?
You can ask his cult members on the thread - after all, cultists do want what they want.

I don't understand the issue here,if he wants join.nobody should have any problem.
Sometimes he voices his opinion in his own crass way and that's it.
Don't be snowflakes,take it for what it is.
Opinion of some anonymous guy on some internet forum,nothing more.

I don't understand the issue here,if he wants join.nobody should have any problem.
Sometimes he voices his opinion in his own crass way and that's it.
Don't be snowflakes,take it for what it is.
Opinion of some anonymous guy on some internet forum,nothing more.
It's OK to sh!t on Pakistanis, but god forbid Pakistanis say something back.

Interesting fella. I remember reading his point of views on history but, he sure seems like a redneck from the comments above. 😂

Many mods (including Indian ones) and admins have his phone number but they are not conveying him the message to return to the forums.

@PAKISTANFOREVER @arjunk @SaadH @Sainthood 2.0 @Goenitz
Have you thought of the reason that those who deeply admire him (as I do) do not wish to expose him to the vile abuse he had to go through earlier?
Or that he might not be well?

In a different way, this unwillingness to bring him back into the limelight applies to jamahir, too. He, too, never deserved the ill-treatment that he got.

Have you thought of the reason that those who deeply admire him (as I do) do not wish to expose him to the vile abuse he had to go through earlier?
Or that he might not be well?

In a different way, this unwillingness to bring him back into the limelight applies to jamahir, too. He, too, never deserved the ill-treatment that he got.
I am not aware of such treatment for both of the mentioned users

Only thing I know is @Bagheera0084 hates Jamahir and was after him like an assassin

I am not aware of such treatment for both of the mentioned users

Only thing I know is @Bagheera0084 hates Jamahir and was after him like an assassin
Perceptions differ. In addition, there might be compound reasons to shield him. Verb. sap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back