'Indus Water Treaty Not feasible to maintain': India serves notice to Pakistan, seeks Modification.

See above, China will support for sure and the base of these rivers starts in China as well.

International community will see that India doesn't stick to treaties.

Anyway let's see what modi and his rabid crew will do his been barking about this since 2016 he can keep barking.
China will support for sure is an assumption. On what grounds will it support pakistan when it doesn't follow any international rules on water sharing? Very unlikely. At the most it will ask India to stick to agreed Treaty.

Regarding international community, Well, this treaty was brokered and signed atleast 6 decades ago. None of the original signatories are alive. Even the ground realities have changed. Global warming, erratic rainfall, overpopulation etc. I hope the world will take note of this and agree to our reasonable demand.

Regarding Modi, Modi Hai toh mucking Hai. Haters can keep sulking.

Article 370 was a clause in Indian constitution which means nothing to Pakistan

In fact Pakistan changed status of GB despite India's protests years before India abrogated article 370

I don't know why you guys take changing your own constitution as some sort of act of bravado
Exactly, there was no bravado in abrogated that stupid clause. It's mainly to show our anti national politicians that "Pakistan will attack" is a dud and BJP has the political will.

And what are you to do with all the water of three rivers? Bhagwan Modi would drink all of it??

You low IQ morons are given new lollypop by BJP after recent continuous deaths of your security forces in IOK and as expected you started sucking without asking important questions
What we do with our share is none of your concern.

Rather than worrying about our soldiers, act for your fallen people in acts of terrorism.

Wars don't annul treaties.
However countries annul treaties even without wars.

US withdrew from INF treaty with Russia in 2019.

US also withdrew from anti ballistic missile treaty with Russia in 2002.

Russia withdrew from START treaty in 2010.

China will support for sure is an assumption. On what grounds will it support pakistan when it doesn't follow any international rules on water sharing? Very unlikely. At the most it will ask India to stick to agreed Treaty.

Regarding international community, Well, this treaty was brokered and signed atleast 6 decades ago. None of the original signatories are alive. Even the ground realities have changed. Global warming, erratic rainfall, overpopulation etc. I hope the world will take note of this and agree to our reasonable demand.

Regarding Modi, Modi Hai toh mucking Hai. Haters can keep sulking.
A neutral expert will be assigned end of this year. Lets see where we go from there.

Let the lawyers fight it out before you guys start the usual "I'll nuke you" threats. I'm sure something will be worked out without going kaboom

Last edited:
Funny Pa-jeets, instead of doing the talking, come and take it. Nothing's gonna unite Pakistan more than some certain smelly midgets mounting a failed attack.

Funny Pa-jeets, instead of doing the talking, come and take it. Nothing's gonna unite Pakistan more than some certain smelly midgets mounting a failed attack.
You will be better at fighting for whatever water is left after we build more dams like we built in J&K.

However countries annul treaties even without wars.

US withdrew from INF treaty with Russia in 2019.

US also withdrew from anti ballistic missile treaty with Russia in 2002.

Russia withdrew from START treaty in 2010.
Neither the US nor Russia care what international courts have to say because they can withstand the consequences.

India and Pakistan are different.

Unilaterally withdrawing from the Indus water treaty would essentially be an intent to declare war, as India knows that the Indus is the jugular of Pakistan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back