• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

INS Kalvari will receive its indigenous AIP system next year

GatlingGun

Feb 9, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That sub achieved quite some kills before going down, reasons which are unknown till today. IN has no claim over PNS Ghazi but PNS Ghazi has downed INS Khukri, killing 193 men.

Learn to read a history book before you quote me based on info from the weekly newspaper. 😂

You history source is from ISPR's pakistaniyat syllabus .

PNS Gazi was sank days before Khukri went down.

Pingle

Banned
Dec 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
In the first article it says IF 3 NEW SCORPEANS DEAL IS SIGNED BY THIS YEAR END...... that means they are still not sure..... I don't understand navy is very fast than IAF but why always submarines are delayed.....

DDG-80

Banned
Dec 26, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
In the first article it says IF 3 NEW SCORPEANS DEAL IS SIGNED BY THIS YEAR END...... that means they are still not sure..... I don't understand navy is very fast than IAF but why always submarines are delayed.....
Screenshot_20240225-134646_Chrome.jpg

3 More Kalvari Submarine contract most likely by end of 2024 to mid of 2025.

Pingle

Banned
Dec 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
3 More Kalvari Submarine contract most likely by end of 2024 to mid of 2025.
But they need some speed in submarines..... see the total time taken for scorpeans induction and still we know nothing about when P75I will be signed...... huge huge delay......

Pingle

Banned
Dec 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Our submarine arm will further decrease as Kilo some submarines are nearing retirement..... they are deadly subs but eventually they will have to retire..... I think very first HDW class too will retire and then we will have only 6 to 9 diesel submarines and 2 to 3 homemade SSBNs..... we need to speed up everything..... otherwise soon we will remain negligible naval power in the IOR.....

onlinpunit

Dec 11, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
There's no need for that and no need for me to worry about this outdated sub lmao

Pakistan already produces a lot of stuff, including nukes. 😂
Good for you and good for us ! See you were unnecessarily worried !

Windjammer

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What is your qualification to call it "old" based on "looks". Chatgpt ??
Why go back over 50 years, accidents do occur during wars....why not look closer to home and the case of self combustion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pingle

Banned
Dec 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Now since this thread is on Kalavari class how much are they comparable to latest upcoming Pakistani hangor class submarines..... especially now after they are getting AIP upgrades and newer additional 3 scorpeans will be more advanced what I assume.... so after this which submarine will be more advanced in South Asia.....

Waz

Administrator
Sep 14, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So will this mean the submarines will ditch the French AIP system and be outfitted with the DRDO one? Or is this for future upgrades and an expanded fleet other than Kalvari/Scorpene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts