Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

My wife wanted to go to Australia before we did are main stay in Slovenia I told her hell no Australia is expensive as hell
yeah the flight/ stay expense would be over $4000 per person for a week long reasonable stay and just see Sydney.

Just like California prices for everything.

That's why I left.
 

is the second one of the day I think Iranians are rolling out the red carpet for Trump man if they are doing this they want him to come in I’m thinking they have their target banks locked and loaded and need trump to com in I’m telling you Hezbollah has been ominously quiet like dead quiet it’s even more so than before the last round of fighting when the FPV came in started hitting everything left and right
 
Sounds like another ploy from Zionist and BIBI to delay the Elections further.
Why delay it they will have elections under fire if they delayed it the opposition will call foul they will attempt to make it nearly impossible for the other side to vote but their voters will be given easy access to vote in areas where Likud dominate,settlers and welfare Jewish citizens haredi(whatever they’re called idk the correct spelling)
 
is the second one of the day I think Iranians are rolling out the red carpet for Trump man if they are doing this they want him to come in I’m thinking they have their target banks locked and loaded and need trump to com in I’m telling you Hezbollah has been ominously quiet like dead quiet it’s even more so than before the last round of fighting when the FPV came in started hitting everything left and right
I think Hezbullah has been hurt really bad this time. They had political pressure from govt (who is natnyahu's bitch), from majority of lebanese who dont want to get bombed for a cause which is not their concerned. And obviously militarily as well.

Right now the situation is this that Israil has erased villages and towns from exsistence altogether from where Hezbullah and its shia population belong.

Unfortunately they never fully recovered after pajer attacks, followed by the martyrdom of Leadership and senior commands. What they did in their 4 decade history is a miracle no doubt. Fearless fighters.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top