Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The advantage for English speakers would be disproportionate. People should speak in their own language and use professional interpreters.Our diplomats barely speak english.
who know if Israel accept and give Palestinians their own state, Pakistan may join Abraham Accords and Accept Israel along with KSA and others, and finally establish diplomatic ties, I mean we are living in a crazy world anyway so anything can happen.Israel is not going to direct confrontation or war of any kind with Pakistan
Over the years here I've seen various individuals always claiming Israel is going to attack Pakistan. Quite frankly a a load of b*******
Nothing against you my friend
I will remind you there was no such thing as transit fee before Iran was attacked unprovoked and hundreds of billions of its infrastructure was deliberately targeted and destroyed (not talking about ruthless casualties it suffered).yeah righteous indignation does not alter international law. If Iran is allowed to do this other nations will follow suite and impose a similar transit fees for passage through busy international shipping lanes. Spain, Tunisia, Somalia, Indonesia are a few countries that could do the same. Egypt and Panama are able to charge because these are man made water ways and not international waters.

Can we call this a continuous improvement loop or I am overly naive and optimistic
Now you tell me.Should have trusted us man
Before anyone gets happy - you have to be pragmatic:but we cannot negotiate/mediate as we have no equal footing, certainly we are not a 3rd party but a mere facilitator?
He is evolving...Can we call this a continuous improvement loop or I am overly naive and optimistic![]()