Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

​

World Snooker Championship

April 27 (Reuters) - Iran's Hossein Vafaei caused the biggest shock of this year's World Snooker Championship as he beat world number one Judd Trump in a final frame decider on Monday.
Qualifier Hossein showed nerves ‌of steel to rattle off a break of 91 in the 25th frame to claim a 13-12 victory and move through to the quarter-finals for the first time.
The Reuters Inside Track newsletter is your essential guide to the biggest events in global sport. Sign up here.

Trump, bidding to add to his 2019 title, had led 10-7 and 12-11 but Vafaei would not be denied.

Vafaei produced ⁠a century break to level the match at 12-12 but looked to be heading for a narrow defeat as Trump had the first chance of a match-winning break in the decider.
But the Briton lost position and then was punished for a poor safety shot as Vafaei grabbed his chance.
The beaming Iranian was warmly congratulated by Trump at the end and received a standing ovation from the crowd.
"He's such a tough opponent. I respect him on ‌and ⁠off the table," the 31-year-old Vafaei, who was beaten by Trump on his Crucible debut in 2022, told the BBC.

Today I played better than yesterday and I managed it better than before. I said 'if it's my tournament, it's going to ⁠happen'. I've been working on the mental side, I've wanted to be calmer and perform.
"It's better to sometimes shut your mouth and let the game come out!"
Before the tournament ⁠Vafaei, Iran's only professional snooker player, said the build-up to the tournament had been "very hard" owing to the conflict in the Middle East.

 
Last edited:
This is the blockade that MAGA had attached all its hope to, after the Pentagon and CIA failed to deliver.


I was listening to a report they were saying Iran is also using territorial waters of Pak and India and hugging the coast. I had thought from the very beginning this is a good way to overcome the blockade, but not sure the Indians would really co-op unless they are receiving the oil.
 
View attachment 194484

One of the most iconic photos from the Hezbollah - Israel war of 2026
Hopefully Hezbollah will procure these in big numbers and also train themselves to control these FPV to the level of Ukrainian and Russian forces.

They are huge game changers since their last encounter in 2006 and will challenge the psyche of Israeli forces.
 


He is living in a delusional world here. Coming close to over 50 years of sanctions and Iran still survived those sanctions. When will US fail to realise that Iran is a different breed altogether here?
 
So sometimes I’m bored I type in random things in google this popped up up two things came to mind Iran has plenty of missiles and drones if they’re firing off at these guys and two target practice at real time adversaries
 
Accepting the ceasefire was "one of the worst strategic blunders in history."

 
US blockade FAILED in CUBA

Good news. Cuba managed to refine its high-density and viscosity crude oil for the first time in a successful experimental trial, producing marketable diesel, naphtha and fuel.

We are effectively breaking the US blockade with innovation and resilience.

 
wtf again massive US technology transfer to Iran .


This is my favorite one that they seemed to gotten their hands on I’m curious if they are in hezbollahs hands
I think most people will consider the spike missiles one of Irans best reverse engineered weapons but I’m a fan of those switchblades drones and regardless guarantee within a year Iran will have produced clones of those weapons that they got their hands on
 
By agreeing to this ceasefire, IR is repeating Bashar Assad’s fatal error.

Assad’s fate was sealed the moment he froze the conflict under Russian pressure and allowed AQ to regroup and rearm in Idlib.
Didn't you listen JD Vance, US wanted him to stay in power. But he left.
 
This is my favorite one that they seemed to gotten their hands on I’m curious if they are in hezbollahs hands
I think most people will consider the spike missiles one of Irans best reverse engineered weapons but I’m a fan of those switchblades drones and regardless guarantee within a year Iran will have produced clones of those weapons that they got their hands on
Now they have all US and Israel drone technology.


Iran ‘reverse engineering’ undetonated US missiles​

One of the unintended consequences of the US-Israeli war on Iran is it may be advancing Tehran’s military technological know-how.

Iran’s state-run Press TV reported on “undetonated US missiles and thousands of bomblets” discovered by Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) in the southern province of Hormozgan.

The IRGC’s Imam Sajjad Corps, based in provincial capital Bandar Abbas, said it “neutralised more than 15 heavy American missiles” and the ordnance was transferred to “technical and research units” for “reverse engineering”.

IRGC’s Ansar al-Mahdi Corps, based in Zanjan, said its bomb disposal teams recovered more than 9,500 bomblets throughout the province.

“A GBU-57 bunker buster [bomb] … was successfully defused and handed over to qualified authorities,” the news report said.

----------------------------------------------------------

1777340231294.png
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back
Top