Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I was listening to a report they were saying Iran is also using territorial waters of Pak and India and hugging the coast. I had thought from the very beginning this is a good way to overcome the blockade, but not sure the Indians would really co-op unless they are receiving the oil.This is the blockade that MAGA had attached all its hope to, after the Pentagon and CIA failed to deliver.
![]()
Iran's ships sneak past US blockade as Navy hunt goes global
The U.S. is attempting to enforce its blockade against Iran far from the Strait of Hormuz.www.newsweek.com
Hopefully Hezbollah will procure these in big numbers and also train themselves to control these FPV to the level of Ukrainian and Russian forces.
Which means hezb was supposed to send almost 2 or 3 on that mission instead of an FPV drone. Missed chance, but better than nothing I guess.The helicopter rotor blades will produce so much strong wind probably blew it off course. Away from the helicopter.
wtf again massive US technology transfer to Iran .
Didn't you listen JD Vance, US wanted him to stay in power. But he left.By agreeing to this ceasefire, IR is repeating Bashar Assad’s fatal error.
Assad’s fate was sealed the moment he froze the conflict under Russian pressure and allowed AQ to regroup and rearm in Idlib.
Now they have all US and Israel drone technology.This is my favorite one that they seemed to gotten their hands on I’m curious if they are in hezbollahs hands
I think most people will consider the spike missiles one of Irans best reverse engineered weapons but I’m a fan of those switchblades drones and regardless guarantee within a year Iran will have produced clones of those weapons that they got their hands on![]()
Iran unveils clone of U.S.-made kamikaze drone
Iran's military recently conducted extensive military exercises under the codename "Eghtedar," which translates to "Power." These exercises served as a platform for testing the newly unveiled Sina kamikaze drones, which bear an external resemblance to the American Switchblade 300. Accordingdefence-blog.com
